DaiBoclothes

1) Abercrombie & Fitch Size 38 when I am a 44
2) Tommy Hilfiger Shorts XXL but too small
3) Tommy Hilfiger Shorts XXL but too small

I was billed US$155.00

I may have visited a website but never completed such an order.

Bert de Boer
[protected]@gmail.com
+[protected]
+[protected]

• Pe
    Peter Oliver Sep 25, 2019

I saw this item on facebook pressed the link for a very good deal for an Ipad. Today my item came and when I opened it. There was a pair of sunglasses. TBF I should of known better £49.99 was very cheap.

• Ge
    Geoff Crumpton Jul 23, 2019

I cannot find anything in my bank statement for the cost of these glasses that I most definitely didn't order. I wear prescription sunglasses and have absolutely no need for these.

Can anyone tell me how much I paid, and if I can get a refund?

Cheers

Geoff

• Si
    Silbi Apr 02, 2019

This product is delivered for free but nobody ordered it. From searching, I discovered this company is a big scammer. Does anyone have a similar case? Will it hack my cellphone and all my bank account information will be stolen?

Thanks for reading.

• Fr
    francine jousset Jan 05, 2019

recu ce jour des tennis infames jamais commandees.comment se faire rembourser, car. je n ai aucune idee du site concernė, pas la moindre facture ‘.de plus zjfdshoes.com est la marque deschaussures.bref etre tres prudent

• Ca
    Catwoman52 Dec 11, 2018

They did not work bought for xmas

• Ha
    Haafbox Oct 21, 2018

I got shoes from these company, complete different with what I ordered, and they deducted more money from my account than in order.
    Even the shoes I got is rubbish so all the money is gone.
    The site's name is Korting Verkopen
    name of company DaiBo
    no.3 Yunxiao Road GangZhouShi Guangdong 510410

• Ci
    Cindy Garcia Sep 10, 2018

I ordered a Louis Vuitton purse I paid over 100.00 its so fake looking Ian so disappointed in my purchase please stop them from selling these items.
    Cindy Garcia 5511 southern oaks Sa TX 78261

christina777 Sep 05, 2018

Hello
    I spent 72€ on a par of jordan trainers. They arrived and they are fake and too small. I have contacted them to have them returned but now answer.

Rgs from
    BARCELONA

• Ar
    Archne Sep 04, 2018

I ordered a set of two and received a set of one. By this I mean I ordered one stereo set but received a single earbud. I don't know how to re as cheap customer service.

Amy Rutter
    [email protected]

• Tc
    Tcouncil Sep 03, 2018

i ordered 4 android chargers..i have Samsung S8 & S9 phones..the description listed ny phones..however nj one of the chargers fit my S9

• Pa
    Paula Parrish Sep 03, 2018

I ordered Jungla shoes from them and got different shoes. Cheap looking with no size or anything. I want my money back or send me the correct shoes I ordered. I will have the credit card company take this off if I do not get a response.

• Be
    Bernie Donohoe Sep 03, 2018

I have purchased 2pandora charms which I only received yesterday. I have put them both on my bracelet today not checking them and when I went to show my granddaughter the charm with the boat on has dropped off and the link is clearly broken.

I hope to hear from you in the next couple of day as to what I to do next.

Your sincerely
    Mrs B Donohoe

• Di
    Diane Pascaretti Aug 16, 2018

Ordered iPhone charger for phone and it doesn't fit anything related to I phone.
    Contacting Credit Card Co for charges reversal.
    Paid 25 dollars for crap. Received 6 useless junkie plastic chargers that no connection wires will fit. Total waste of money. Scam from CHINA.
    NO receipt in the envelope it came in.

• De
    Debra Benisch Aug 15, 2018

My zon ordered a jacket and tried to exchange it for a bigger size and ha emailed several times with no response. I would like to know if we can still exchange th e jacket? It says on the package it was suppose to be a xxl but in fact it is a large.