Cymax Storesawful company

I have never posted anything like this before but this company has made me so angry I had to do something. I ordered two sets of bedroom furniture. After a week or so I was given a delivery date that was about 3 weeks away. When 3 weeks came I still had no furniture.

To make a long story short they delivered the furniture about 5 weeks later then they promised. Then when it was delivered one of the pieces was damaged. We refused delivery on that piece and it has been two weeks without any information from Cymax about when they will ship the replacement.

I guess I'll just have to wait another two months!!! Please don't deal with this company!!!

• Ly
    lyudochka Sep 10, 2018

Was damaged before put in the package. Picture included. Customer # [protected].
    Caserta Joseph

• To
    Todd62 Sep 10, 2018

I order a Bills fleece over a month ago and still have not received it yet and they took payment don't know if they are a legitimate Web or store frilly me got a email 4 weeks ago saying they mailed it but haven't got is there anything I can do the website is down

• Nj
    NJ Diver Oct 10, 2016

Same issues as many folks on here --- ordered an office chair in September. Shipped a different model number (priced over $100 less than the one ordered). Wanted me to let the large box sit around for up to a week before they would be able to fully address the issue so I refused after taking pictures (return to sender). Terms were not stated at time of order on transaction (buried somewhere on their website). They are trying to deduct $140 from the return for shipping to and from and a restock fee on the unopened refused item that they shipped incorrectly. Disputing with credit card company., filing a BBB complaint and looking into a state attorney's complaint. People like this should not be allowed to stay in business and should face fines for unlawful business practices.

Shuo Wang Sep 14, 2016

On March 11 2016, we placed an order of table set with Cymax store on Amazon for $350. It was delivered around March 20 2016.

In late April one of the bolts came off from the chair. We assembled it back. A few days after the bolt came off again. We assembled it back again. This kept occurring for a couple of weeks until we realized that the bolt and socket are faulty.

We contacted the seller Cymax requesting a refund for the defective product. On June 6 2016, Cymax rejected our refund request citing the ’30 days policy for refund’. We had no choice but to accept their offer of a replacement.

On July 28 2016, Cymax emailed us to confirm that a replacement is to be with us between 29 Jul 2016 and 04 Aug 2016.

On August 7 2016, we emailed Cymax to enquire the whereabouts of our replacement. Cymax replied that the replacement cannot be processed until September 12th due to back order.

We complained to Cymax for the poor service we received. Their reply was simply ‘we were not aware of the backorder’

Now six months later, the product is falling into pieces with other bolts came off. We have received neither the quality of the product nor the service. We kept chasing Cymax for update but all we received is repetitive automated emails.

As a customer, we feel we have been treated like a fool.

Salutati Aug 16, 2016

I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces that render the product unsafe and unusable. The product was poorly built with broken weld.

Cymax's customer service department made great promises to send return shipping labels and to credit my account. That was the last I have heard anything from that company. I have repeatedly contacted them only to be ignored. I have been polite, I supplied pictures and documentation, and I have not used the chairs. I finally had to block payment with my credit card company.

Summary:

1. False product description on the website

2. Missing significant pieces.

3. Poorly constructed product rendering it unsafe

4. A customer service department that appears to mislead and misinform

A BBB search will show you that as of February 2011, this company has over 350 consumer complaints.

I suggest that you avoid this company if you value your money.

• Or
    Orlando H Aug 16, 2016

I've placed 2 orders with Cymax and both have been riddled with complications. The first, placed 11/21, was an item their site indicated was "in stock". After being charged for my order, I heard nothing for over a week, so I requested an update. I then received an automated email indicating my product was backordered until 12/31. Ok, I could live with that, so I waited. Then, in mid-December, I receive another automated email that says the product is further delayed until 1/15. I replied to that email requesting a cancelation and, to my surprise, received a response saying unfortunately Cymax couldn't cancel because it had already shipped (it, in fact, shipped the next day according to the carrier). Order #2, placed 11/29 (before the conclusion of my first round of consumer trauma), is following a similar path. Estimated delivery was 12/20-12/29. We are now within that window and I have yet to even receive a tracking #. The order still says "in progress", not "shipped" (it should have shipped more than a week ago by their estimates) and NO courtesy updates from their customer service informing me of the status, etc. So it is seemingly not back-ordered, they just don't communicate. I've requested updates several times (since they don't provide them of their own accord) and have been told "the manufacturer has been informed of your order". Glad the manufacturer knows about my order almost a month after I placed it, but what does that translate to in terms of delivery date?

I have found their customer service to be awful and their communication even worse. Despite good prices for the same products as their competitors carry, I will not shop with them again unless I don't mind waiting a month or more for my items (which is unlikely since they charge immediately, not when products ship. This may be isolated to furniture, but I'm not daring enough to try other categories at this point.

• Ju
    juanMFran Aug 16, 2016

I ordered a fire place one month ago. It arrived damaged and immediately notified them by email and phone calls. After many phone calls and emails, they have not been able to solve this issue demonstrating absolute incompetence. They don't have a clue of what to do and the worst thing is that they say will respond by email and never do that. Finally we decided toi return the merchandise and get a refund. Same thing, they say will email instructions, but never email any instruction about how to return the merchandise. They are unable to provide the service they are advertising. We are sending a claim toi the Consumer Division of the state of Florida. Be careful and don't buy anything from them. If you did the mistake of buying something, send your claim to the Consumer Division of your state or look for the assistance of a lawyer. These people must be stopped.

• Db
    Dbaservice Aug 16, 2016

I bought Tuscana Design Base with Wheels for my outdoor patio umbrella on Sept-19-2010. Price was reasonable compare to other site. They sent me an email that merchandise will be shipped by October 13th. So, I called them today to find out the status. Customer service tells me that merchandise will not be shipped until November 19th. I requested customer service to cancel my order. She tells me that it will take a week before they can confirm my cancellation. Here is the interesting part. Cymax already charged my credit card on 9/19 and they can't cancel and refund my money until 10/20!! Now, my concern is Cymax used my money INTEREST FREE for 30 days. So, if Cymax could do this type of transaction with several customers they don't need to borrow money from bank, all they need 50% happy and 50% unhappy customer. I hated this experience with CYMAX. I would never recommend anybody to shop at Cymax just because they are quoting few dollars less from others.

• Cy
    Cymaxistheworst Aug 16, 2016

Dont order from Cymax! They do not know which products are available because they have nothing in stock...they are a drop-shipment company. I ordered a stroller and all the accessories. The website advertised 2-day shipping and after 2 days my order still had not shipped. After several calls and promises from management to contact the manufacturer and "put a rush" on my order, I decided to cancel. I called the manufacturer and found out that the items I ordered had been discontinued. Had I not cancelled my order, I would have been still waiting for my order weeks later. All of the customer service reps were extremely polite but pretty useless. All I would have liked is accurate information so that I can make appropriate decisions. The only upside was that I did receive my refund pretty quickly.

• Mo
    mommiof2 Aug 11, 2016

I was so excited to get this bed. When go to put it together the main boards that hold the whole thing together doesnt have holes drilled all the way through it, which means unless you have the correct tools you chip the wood trying to make holes so you can get screws through it. Guess that's why they send the touch up pin. Was not satisfied at all.

• Ej
    ejfn kenfenf.n Jul 12, 2016

Delivery dates are lies! Ordered a love seat which was supposed to be shipped by Dec 5th at the latest. This was the estimate I was given at purchase or I would NOT have purchased it. It is now Dec 10th and I have not received ANY shipping information. I called to check on this two days ago, and this operator assured me I should get an email by the end of day on the 9th. I did not receive any emails. I have already been charged for this expensive item. Now I must consider whether to cancel the order entirely, which I am sure Cymax will turn into a nightmare, such that I will have to challenge the charge through my cc. I am expecting a baby in less than a month and I do not have the mental energy for this kind of nonsense. Horrible company! Beware!

• Sl
    slightly pissy in OK Jun 10, 2016

I wish I had read these complaints before I placed my order with CyMax!!! I ordered barstools from the company on February 26, 2010; they took the money out of my account approximately 5 seconds after I placed my order...but still no merchandise, still no tracking number, NOTHING!!! Has anyone contacted the Better Business Bureau about this sham of a business?!

• Do
    Don Jun 10, 2016

I place an order on 1/26 for a 5 piece table and chairs with a Cymax.. They charged my CC the day after I placed the order. Two weeks later I had no shipping information even though the web site said expect shipping information in 3-5 days. I contacted them and they told me it was back ordered and would not ship until late February, so I asked that I receive a credit on my card until it shipped. They refused.

• Al
    A Levy Jun 29, 2015

I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off the sofa in the lobby! yes, a sofa in the lobby and I will find a way somehow to get it upstairs, as if we are talking about a book here...
    When their terrible, trashy third company delivery company tried to make an attempt to deliver, I was told that to take it upstair in my building (in the elevator) will coast me additional $400! This is not only rude but such a scam!
    Because I "refused" delivery, I was told that my money will be refunded back for the undelivered item, BUT a re-stocking fee of $137.50 and a Return Shipping fee of $143.52 will be deducted!
    I can't express my anger and disgust!

Mary nmi Dunn Apr 01, 2015

I ordered a cabinet, and an hour later canceled, it was Saturday, i was told the customer service wasnt open til Monday-The site told me it was too late to cancel even though delivery estimation wasn't for 2 more weeks, Then i found out they would charge me the cost to ship it TO me PLUS a restocking fee! !!! WHAT A SCAM!!!

• Rb
    Rblanco Jan 26, 2015

So far not so good, I wish I had read these reviews before buying from this company. How are they in business still? Read reviews before you buy from them.

• Ka
    Kathleen Yomaus Jul 08, 2014

I have been waiting for 7 weeks for a dining room set. No one knows where it is. They took my money and that is it. I really think this a scam. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau. Do not deal with cymax. They cheated me and my family.

shokou Jul 04, 2014

I BOUGHT AN ITEM ON CYMAX.COM AND I CANCELED IT BEFORE THE TIME OF SHIPPING IN THEIR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND THEY SEND ME ITEM EARLIER THAN AND I DID NOT ACCEPT IT. THEY ARE GOING TO REFUND ME LESS THAN 25% OF MONEY WHICH I PAID. IT IS UNBELIEVABLE. THEY SIMPLY ARE SCAM.

shokou Jul 04, 2014

i BOUGHT AN ITEM ON CYMAX.COM AND I CANCELED IT BEFORE THE TIME OF SHIPPING IN THEIR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND THEY SEND ME ITEM EARLIER THAN AND I DID NOT ACCEPT IT. THEY ARE GOING TO REFUND MELESS THAN25% OF MONEY WHICH IPAID. IT IS UNBELIEVABLE. THEY SIMPLY ARE SCAM.

shokou Jul 04, 2014

I have same problem. I ordered and canceled my item and they send me an email that they are going to refund me less than%25 of money which I paid for item. They are scam, thieves and horrible.

• Ju
    JuliaF Jan 13, 2014

Do NOT do business with CYMAX. I placed an order for a cabinet on Saturday and only after that saw reviews about the product. Cancelled the order immediately. They said the manufacturer refused the cancellation and the item shipped on the following Monday. This is ludicrous. CYMAX does not allow returns. They only pretend that returns are possible. Beware of this company.

• Ed
    ed shields Dec 22, 2013

Ordered product. was backordered then order was canceled. Ask for refund of nearly 1500. 00 was not given a refund.
    Now pursuing legal action thru attorney.
    Very very poor service and integrety

• Ck
    ckap Jun 17, 2013

Cymax has an outstanding business model they sell furniture that is manufactured by a number of different manufactures to the general public via the Internet. The way Cymax has the system set up is great for them but can be a disaster for the consumer. I use my personal experience to illustrate.

We purchased a pair of night stands from Cymax. They were manufactured by "Coaster Fine Furniture". When we opened the cartons and viewed the furniture we were dismayed. I would certainly not classify these night stands as "Fine Furniture". The night stands were defective in many ways, multiple surface blemishes and obvious finger joints showing through the finish. "Finger jointing short pieces of lumber has become an increasingly popular method of reducing wood waste and utilizing shorts to realize maximum profit from the steadily rising cost of raw materials." We contacted Cymax and explained that the night stands were defective. They asked us to provide photographs and we sent numerous photographs illustrating the defects. Cymax in turn sent the photographs to Coaster.

Here are excerpts of some of the e-mails:

[protected]:55

Hello,

At this time it does not seem that we need any more information from you. We are currently awaiting our manufacturer's response and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Kind Regards,
    Cymax Resolutions

[protected]:25

Hello,

At this time our manufacturer has informed us:

"This is due to the grain of the wood."

If you would like to move forward with a return this will fall under our Standard Return Policy, as your merchandise is correct and has been confirmed not to be defected.

Please see the breakdown below for the refund you will receive if you choose to move forward with a return:

Original Purchase: $280.78
    Restocking Fee: $56.15
    Outgoing Shipping Fee: $52.12
    Return Shipping: (you will be responsible for this cost)
    Total Refund Due: $172.51

Cymax Resolutions

Here is where the business model kicks in. Cymax takes no responsibility for the merchandise they sell, and if you are lucky enough to be able to reach the manufacturer, they say that all complaints must be handled by Cymax the seller.

I provide two representative photos, of the many we provided, and the defects are clearly not "due to the grain of the wood".

Jamie from NC Apr 09, 2013

I have also had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered a TV stand over 5 weeks ago. After 2 weeks, I contacted them as I had no information on shipping. I was told the shipment wasn't ready when they went for it. They never went back, or let me know. Finally I was told 3 weeks ago, it had shipped. It now shows it is at the terminal in my town. When I called the terminal, it wasn't a business. Calling Cymex again, I was told the terminal they sent it to was no longer a business, so they sent it to another one. Been calling new terminal, but no response and now mail box is full. It has been over 5 weeks, and no item. Cymex is experiencing 'high volumes' of calls and can't get through. They really don't seem to give a rip, but did charge my account on the day I ordered. I am very concerned if I will get the item and what it will be like when I do. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH ONLINE ORDERING!!

marknlynn Oct 01, 2012

We were just screwed by an online company called Cymax. We purchased a desk and hutch set for about $1, 000. The set finally arrived many weeks beyond the promised delivery date, but the desk was damaged so we refused delivery and the carrier brought the set back to their warehouse to be returned to Cymax. We called Cymax that same day and they said they would replace the desk and offered to send the hutch back to us. The hutch was redelivered in good condition, then we waited for the new desk to arrive. Finally, weeks later their resolutions department contacted us to say the most they would do is give us a 10% discount on the damaged desk and redeliver it to us damaged. They said they had a document that indicated we received the desk undamaged, signed by us, but that document was for the hutch that was redelivered two weeks later! After a long conversation with customer service, which involved us emailing them the scanned document that showed we refused the damaged desk, the customer service supervisor Barry flat out refused to understand our situation or provide a replacement or refund. They even had photos of the damage! Instead he said the best he could do was give us a discount of $250 for the damaged desk and redeliver it to us. We feel like the victims of criminal behavior. The desk currently sits on the carrier's dock, and we have called them to indicate they should not redeliver the desk. We filed a complaint with the BBB and are asking for a replacement or full refund.

AntiCymax Mar 28, 2012

Cymax is one of the biggest scam stores on the NET.
    Just look at all the reviews people have posted over the years.
    Wachem or be ripped off.

AntiCymax Mar 28, 2012

Yeah I sent in a bunch of pictures too from every way angle. Thay make you do all this stuff just to wast your time. Close to 6 months went by, I finally got a refund and shipping, but you will need to literally spend hours and hours fighting with them and with huge amounts of e-mails. Stay away from this store unless you thrive on aggrevation.

• Am
    amandajeb Mar 20, 2012

Starting a civil suit, contact [email protected]

malcruz Dec 02, 2011

Worst online buying experience ever. nobody picks up a phone. called and been put on hold for 50+ minutes on 6 different occasions. 3 months and still not received my order! no emails or contact from company. wondering if this company is fake/fraudulent because service is too bad to believe.

• Vn
    VnB Nov 25, 2011

I agree with dis-satisfactory comments. Although shipping damage is not their fault, the customer service/communication/order processing is V-E-R-Y S-L-O-O-O-W and response has to be drug out of them. Also the on-line coupon was not accepted on-line nor by phone on the item ordered; the item desired was listed 'in-stock' but not shipped until 5 weeks later. 'Estimated delivery' was much later on the damaged item and MUCH, MUCH later on the replacement item. 'Receiving of shipment' rules should be better emphsized by Cymax because they are in consumer's favor if followed. Ordering from this on-line service is not a convenience, until it develops virtues of patience and forgiveness! July 22, 2011 order to November 22, 2011 for good delivery of a small item was too long for the small amount of money saved.

• La
    Ladee heart Nov 08, 2011

I ordered a foam topper for my ill uncle due to bed sores at of a Tuesday the following week the order had not been put thru the checking account I canceled the order because I ordered from overstock.com in which he received his foam topper in less than 2 days. When I canceled the took the money from our account and said to bad basically I am stuck soooooo now I am fighting to get my money back and them to take the foam topper back as well dirty business and you cant speak to a liver person do not order from this pour company.

• Na
    nat10021 Sep 20, 2011

AWFUL!!! sent the wrong item, were absolutely unreachable, I wasted hours and hours of my life on trying to reach these ppl
    It took me writing a complaint to BBB.org to get their attention and my couch FOUR months later!

chris2134 Jul 12, 2011

CYMAX is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I made a $2, 419.20 purchase for a Howard Miller book shelving system on May 31, 2011. I contacted customer service when placing the order since reading reviews that they frequently run out of stock. The agent said that the product would be shipped within the week. Three weeks past and I had not heard from the company about any shipping details since they stated that they would send a tracking number when the product shipped. I could not get a hold of a rep via the phone. The phone system always stated that due to the high amount of calls, they would call me back and “that I would not lose my place in line” I never got a call back after doing this four times. They finally answered my email after five days and stated that there was an “internal processing error” (this seems to be their excuse for many customers) and that the shelf would ship within the next two weeks. Three weeks later, still no shipping confirmation. I checked my order status and they have the shelf as backordered and expected to ship by August 11, which would be almost three months after I ordered the product, and I doubt it would even ship then. It was a major hassle to cancel my order. The company charged my credit card as soon as the order went through. This company is running some type of scam, probably using the new orders payments to pay for older customer orders.

• Pu
    puntasol Jul 03, 2011

buyer beware when dealing with cymax. wish i had been aware of these dealings with cymax. i will never deal with this company again.there web site shows the product in stock and ships 3-5 business days.they charge your credit card and then leave you wondering what happened to your order. they do not communicate any shipping info or give you a delivery date. i placed an order for counter stools, $1118. on 4/22/11.they later informed me after my calls, by the way if you try to call, good luck getting thru.they are always receiving a "high volume of calls" i wonder why, it's probably everyone asking for their money back and cancelling orders. inthe last several months i've had to deal with approx. 50 vendors online and can honestly say that cymax was the only one that has provided such poor customer service and deception when selling there products.then make it very difficult to get credited or cancel an order because of there lack of responce or availability of items they indicate as being in stock.the rule of thumb should be and consumers should demand not to be charged till the order is shipped period.amazon does it. please pass it on not to have any dealings with cymax for their own good.

• Tj
    TJHaga Jul 01, 2011

My wife and I recently purchased a bed with Cymax. The purchase was made on May 4th and delivery was approximated between the 24th and the 31st of the same month.
    While out shopping for a mattress on May 12th we found the same bed for less with delivery and assembled. We did not purchase the bed at that time but we told the salesperson that if we could cancel the current order that we would call him back.
    I called Cymax the following morning and spoke with Brian at 10:11 A.M. to cancel the order and he said that unless the item shipped that morning there would be no problem canceling the order. Coincidentally, we received an e-mail a few hours later saying that the item had shipped! I called Cymax back immediately and I spoke with Alex at 4:46 P.M. p.t. and he assured me that there would be no problem reversing the charge and there would be no restocking fee or shipping fees even though the item had already shipped, contradicting what Brian said earlier about a probable restocking fee. I asked him several times and he specifically that there would be no charge whatsoever, that, if anything, Cymax would absorb any shipping fees.
    I called the salesperson back and placed the order on the bed at the local retailer.
    While going over our credit card activity we saw that we were charged not only the return shipping fees but also the "free curb-side" shipping as well, totaling close to $300.00. Simple mathematics would lead anybody with common sense to see that there is no value to return a $750.00 bed and pay $300.00 in shipping to cancel. We feel "duped"!
    Had your employees been forthcoming and honest we would have never canceled the bed, it would not have made financial sense!
    I called the Cymax again and spoke to a supervisor whose name I did not write down or conversation I did not record because I was so angry, and told him what Alex had told me and not only did he tell me that it was not company policy to absorb shipping fees or restocking fees but also that Alex had never said any such thing! What is going on with your company?! Are you aware of the lies and deceit? The supervisor said that he had asked Alex face to face and was told that he (Alex) never said anything like that. I'm sure if you go over the recorded phone calls, you'll see that people in your employ are not forthcoming.
    The mind set my wife and I have is that had there been a reasonable cancelation fee or restocking fee, we would have obliged, or if it wasn't reasonable, we would have not canceled and waited for shipment.
    I find all of this too coincidental, with the item being shipped on the same day that I called to cancel. With the item being shipped as early as it did, it was due to arrive on the 19th, 5 days earlier than the earlier than the earliest approximated arrival date. Coincidence?

• Am
    americantukong May 10, 2011

WORST COMPANY EVER! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE!
    I ordered two brown "leather" couches but INSTEAD I received 1 brown and 1 black PLASTIC couches! They FALSELY ADVERTISE their products.
    So they sent me the wrong crap, all I would have to do is return the crap and get my money back right??
    Definitely NOT the case, they requested me to send them pictures of the couches so when I tried to priority mail them to their address, they didn't accept it and it was returned back to me. Jennifer from returns would e-mail me and after I would reply, no response!!

NOW they are saying they have to charge me a restocking fee of $176 and a ridiculous shipping fee of $391.20 and can only give me CREDIT!!

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CYMAX! YOU WILL EITHER END UP WITH WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE SENDING YOU AND LOSE YOUR MONEY.

• Yo
    yoboman May 03, 2011

I returned a product to Cymax, unused and unopened.

By the time they sent me an authorization code, my return was labelled "EXPIRED" by these ###s, as though returning a pillow had an expiration date, like milk!!! The only reason my window to return the merchandise was held up was BY THEIR OWN RIDICULOUS POLICIES!!!

Unless you enjoy getting jerked around and having them ignore your many requests for help... AVOID BUYING AT CYMAX.

• Pr
    Pris733 May 03, 2011

Sent me a tiny recliner & I refused shipment then they held it up so I could not get credit from Bill Me Later & now they are telling me they are charging me for shipping which was free then a restocking fee & shipping back to them so my credit goes from $489 down to $143. They are the poorest excuse for a company that I have ever dealt with & on top of that they tell me they shipped the right recliner but today I get an email that states they have not recd recliner back yet so how do they know.

• Wa
    Walter Prochorenko Apr 28, 2011

Same story here. Placed an order over a month ago. Never got it. Filed a claim with FedEx Ground who admitted they lost the shipment and got a check. Unfortunately the check was made out to Ameriwood (the manufacturer) and not Cymax (the seller) and it was addresses to me (the buyer). I sent the check to Ameriwood with copies to Cymax and FedEx and got a response from Cymax that they are "investigating the status of the shipment". They also blatantly state that in this day of the internet and instant scanning that it will take up to 14 days for them to determine the status of the order. Hello!!! Any lights on at Cymax? Worst of all, companies like Google Checkout allow companies like Cymax to operate by providing them with legitimacy. I would never again buy from Cymax nor would I ever recommend them. I'm just sorry I did not investigate them first. I thought that if Google Checkout endorses them (by allowing their name and reputation to be used for the most important part of the transaction - the payment - that Google would take some responsibility for the vendor's actions. Boy was I ever wrong. There appears to be no benefit, and only detrimental factors, when using merchants that have Google Checkout as their payment option.

• Ca
    Cat004 Mar 17, 2011

Nightmare ordering online. Do not order from this store. We made an order on Jan. 1/11 for a number of items. We made the order because the website stated that the items were "in stock". It is now almost three months later and we still are waiting for them. I am due to have a baby in a few weeks. If you call their customer service, you will get someone from India. The person I spoke to, couldn't understand english and ended up hanging up on me while I was in a middle of a sentence. This was after waiting on hold for him for almost an hour. Not sure why Cymax stores emphasizes on customer service when it is cleary not there. I wish I had looked up the reviews before ordering. My problem is surely not a unique one. This is adding stress to me that I do not need, especially during this time. Please save your time and money, and order from a reputable store.