CydcorStay away

Z

The Cydcor employee knocked on my door claiming to be an AT&T employee and asked me if I was interested in an AT&T Uverse product. I told her I was not interested in switching and asked her to give me some info regarding the product. She passed her cell phone to me & a man started asking me several questions, when I questioned him as to why he was asking so many questions even though I told the salesperson I was not interested he sounded surprised as the salesperson had obviously led himto believe that I was purchasing the product. He asked to speak to the salesperson. Once she handed the phone back to me she told me that "he is only getting you prequalified in case you decide later that you want the service. This does not signify that you are getting the service." I finished answering his questions and handed the phone back to her. She then kept me waiting another 10 minutes while she spoke to someone on her phone. She then handed me the contract and asked me to sign it. I read it over and told her that I would not sign it as the verbage indicated that I was asking for the product. She argued with me for 5 minutes trying to convince me that it would do not harm for me to sign it. I did not sign the contract. A week later I recd a call at work from AT&T stating that they wanted to schedule a time to come out & do their installation. I explained that I did not authorize AT&T to do anything. Two days later I arrived home to find that AT&T had installed a phone cable in my yard & drilled an AT&T phone box to the back of my house. I found out that my home phone no longer worked. It has been almost a week now & I am still trying to get my home phone service reinstated.