CydcorCydcor and the I.C.L's arent a scam

L Review updated:

Just to let everyone know, Cydcor itself is not a scam. the I.C.L's people work for arent out there to use you and scam you. I work for a I.C.L in CT and it's been nothing, but the best thing for me. its a management training program and yes they do tell you in about 24 months if you do all the right things, bust your ### and use what they train you to do to your advantage then you will open up your own office. Now this is how i got started: I went in for a 1st round interview. they pretty much put a face to the resume and get to know you a little bit. they are looking for certain qualities that they think would be beneficial for someone to have to do what we do. I was invited back for a 2nd round interview which is where you spend they day with someone out in the field to see if it is something you would be interested in doing. you learn a little bit about the history of the company and how it works. then you have your 3rd round interview after you come back to the office from your 2nd round interview. you meet with someone and they go over some of the things you've learned and to see if you think its a position you would like and they see if it's something they think you would be successful at. i was asked to start 2 days later and i was super excited. The office i work in is fun. professional. very positive. and we bust our ###'s to get the job done as well. I was promoted to leadership in 12 days. something i earned. its so awesome because you earn your way up in this business and its great that it REALLY is anyone's game. I've watched quite a few people get promoted to leadership and 3 people get promoted to assistant manager. those 3 people are also, about to open up their own offices one in september - one is december and the other one doesnt have a set date yet. to the people who speak pooorly about these companies, its only because you didnt have what it takes to make it. you quit before giving yourself a chance. what we do is NOT easy. we're doing what 93% of the world does not want to do but that is what makes us so unique. my office is full of strong, positive, goal oriented people and they and myself are going to make it extremely far. i wouldnt change my job for the world. ive never had anything bad happen or any sort of scamming going on. if you do, then its not Cydcor. its the manager of the office itself. some people will be shady. theres no way of knowing that. they obv. did all the right things while working for someone else, and then showed their true colors once they had their own office and thats a shame, but dont go giving other offices or Cydcor a bad name because of the experience you had... it's not right and it shows exactly why you didnt make it!!!

More Cydcor Complaints & Reviews

Jarred Crenshaw Feb 25, 2021

What about screwing people out of overtime? If they pay you base pay (like they did at my cydcor office) then they’re obligated under the Federal Standards and Labor Act, which means overtime should be a part of the pay. This place uses people, psychologically manipulates people into giving all their free time to the business, they isolate you by making it where you only hang out with coworkers. They say it’s 40 hrs a week but then slowly inch it up before you know it you’re working 80 hours a week in a management position with no raise. Cydcor and the CEO Gary Paulson have been sued multiple times resulting in 6 figure settlements. If your company is so good why is it always being sued?

• Le
    Leola Mozee Nov 17, 2018

Why won't they send me my refund for directv services that were cancelled less than 48 hours after signing the papers in Wal-Mart? Why won't they at least return my call? SCAMMERS!!!

• La
    Laurent546 Nov 17, 2020

@Leola Mozee Because they work on 100% commission and once they have you duped, they don't want to deal with you anymore.

• Bu
    BusinessGuy001 Jun 12, 2018

They're expanding! And I just went through the second interview guys. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this. I'm weighing all my odds and trying to make a well informed decision. I'm tempted by the vision, mission, and urge for 'financial freedom'. I just don't want to get duped!

• La
    Laurent546 Nov 17, 2020

@BusinessGuy001 Did you stay around and try it out? If so, how long did it take before you lost your apartment, car and drained your savings?

• Wi
    Wiltedjoint May 01, 2017

If anyone is interested, I'll explain the truth about WWI, DS-Max, Innovage, Cydcor, Granton Marketing and Smart Circle. There are so many wrong versions, especially this DevilCorp nonsense. I'll even explain how it ALL started and no it's not the BS story of Murray starting out of his car.

• Au
    AustinS May 09, 2017

@Wiltedjoint I'd love to hear this

• Pe
    Peter Chisholm Jan 23, 2017

Perhaps people would take your opinion seriously if you could communicate it without cursing and at least attempting to use proper grammar. I worked for an ICL for just over 18 months. Your opinion that everyone who quite simply did not have what it takes is a very misguided opinion that Cydcor ICL owners try to instill in all new people from Day 1, that everyone who succeeds in this game are winners and everyone who do not are losers. It is Step #1 in retaining people, by making them feel like a winner for accepting the position. Step #2 is to preach isolation from anybody that does not agree with your new line of work. You are told not to listen to your parents, friends, and family because even though they love you they will not understand "this business" and their opinions are therefore null and void. Step #3 is to create a false sense of belonging through "team nights, " "crew nights, " "business trips, " and VERY uneccesarily long work hours. The point is to spend as much time with your coworkers and as little time with the outside world as possible. I encourage the author of this article to do some research, you will find these are common characteristics of a cult. Sorry to burst your bubble. What you must realize is not everybody is there to open an ICL. Only about 1 in 1000 people do. The job is NOT sales as an ICL owner, the job is recruiting. If you do not out-recruit the inevitable 700%-800% or so turnover, you fail and have to close your business. That is a matter of fact. Once I figured out THAT was the game and not mentoring and developing young people into business professionals I was out the door.

• Th
    The Devilcorp Jul 25, 2015

Cydcor is just one tentacle of the global direct sales cult known to some as Devilcorp. If you go to https://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/ you will find some info.

• Th
    These employees Oct 24, 2014

Lol to the author of this post I would like to know are you still working with CYDCOR? Or for an ICL.

And I have to agree with the one person above, I too worked in an ICL. No gas reimbursement, no health insurance, they simply don't invest anything in you. The only thing you get is when you sell something and that is when the customer gets the service installed.

• Le
    lethalforce Mar 15, 2013

I worked for Cydcor icl's for 4 years and have a much different version of the scam. Same manager icl biz name changes, new icl owners. Each time each employee losing out on hold backs, No insurance being offered when reps are employees of the icl's, No expense accounts when you are using your cars, money for interviews, money for team/guys, manadatory team night, and of course your gas/mileage isn't compensated. No compensation or assistance other than a moving truck.

Now what you much realize is who all actually owns Cydcor and who those people really are. Awell everything also depends on the organization your in. They are not ran the same nor have the same integrities.

Wake up and work directly for the contract holders. Get paid more and have exact same opportunity Cydcor promotes.