[Resolved] Cyber Space Investigations/Moneycatch — deceit in action
Money catch goes by Moneycatch, AURFS Pty Ltd, Cyber Space investigations, and Australian Unrecovered Finance Services (can you guess why to use many different names? Because they are scam business). They operate an unclaimed money and inheritance shame business and they have a lot of tricks to make them look, sound and fully presents as a legitimate business.
This is white collar criminals in action. The owner has no hesitation, she will lie, harass, stalk and do anything and everything in order to scam YOU.
Cyber Space Investigations/Moneycatch is deceit in action. With 10% truth (so when they ask you to verify a certificate or license it comes off credible), otherwise, how can they scam thousands of people every day.
This fraud business perfected the con, and will even threaten legal / police action if you complain about being scammed. They will say you (the victim) are the villains because you are defaming them! The business is run by one woman and a criminal group in offshore countries like India. They specialize in faking positive reviews, making fake websites that make them look good, and basically dupe you the consumer into dealing with them. Your money and personal Identity and bank account details are then sold for massive profits.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cyber Space Investigations/Moneycatch Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Australia - the business company 
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch - unclaimed money professionals 
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals 
- [Resolved] Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents. 
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- [Resolved] Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- [Resolved] Money Catch - have major systemic issues and are dishonest. 
- [Resolved] Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam