CWI Maintenancesolution for company not paying up

S Review updated:

I've had to go through numerous channels and talk to the powers that be working the state of florida (Even my state legislature). If you are a contractor and have not recieved payment for services you've provided stores through cwi or any of the other names they go by I strongly urge you to call the florida department of business and professional regulations. I personally am one of the numerous employees the owner james parish chose not to pay, unfortunately they're unable to help me. However they did tell me they can only help companies that have disputes directly with contractors. On the flip side of that i've used the state legislature in the past when the lesser channels failed to follow through with their obligations to child support so I have full confidence that it will be handled. But all of you contractors i'm telling you to call the fl dept of business and professional regulations at [protected]. Share the info with anyone you know who's had bad dealings with that company. Copy and paste this to contraire websites and blogs. I know theres allot of contractors that never recieved payment because i've taken several of those calls and was forced to make up a name and lie to yas. They get your paperwork and photos all 15 times they have you send it. James parish feels he's above it all and can treat people however he feels fit. He's a disgusting pervert with a pathetic attitude and rechid behavioral instincts. Considering he was dishonorably discharged from the u. S marines I wouldn't be surprised if it was because how much of a mental case he is. I mean this man doesn't only sexually harass and proposition "big titty" women but he's physically abusive to others. Let's not leave out his financial negelegance behavior. Please everyone of you contractors that have eaten dirt because of this [censor] please call that number. Again it's the fl. Department of business and professional regulations [protected]. I have no doubt that a class action suit is a good option. Former employees like myself as well.

• Updated by Spillingyourbeans · Jul 24, 2017

I've never had a wise working experience in my life. I've called the house of Representatives, commissioner, labor and wage department and the couldn't hellp. So I called the department of business and professional regulations whom suggest and contractor with issues with this company call them. If you like myself or any of the other countless employees whom did not recieved pay for their 60 hour a week plus paychecks or were sexually harasses some even propositioned by this pig owner James Parish well I asked still waiting on calls from the mayor and it state legislature. I called them in the later afternoon today so I'm sure it will be a couple days. It's pathetic that sorry [censor] is rolling in scam money but doesn't give 2 craps about the families we have to feed and support or thee bills we have to pay. I've also got an appointment with s Florida bar referred attorney this Thursday. So ex employees stay tuned, contractors call thee Florida department of business and professional regulations.

• Ge
    George or Jody Mattena Jun 30, 2020

CWI hired our plumbing business to go on an after hours/emergency call to one of their clients, Walmart #656 on October of 2019. We have completed a few jobs for them in the past and though it took a very long time to get paid we still decided to take this job. After nine months, several by mail invoicing, collection letters, emails, and phone calls we have sent this account to collections. Since then we have heard from several other contractors that they will not work with CWI or their affiliate, Coal construction because of the issue of non payment. As of now they owe us nearly $700 including late fee's.