Miken Construction Logo

Miken Construction

Having problems with Miken Construction?

4686 E. Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miken Construction.

Complaints & Reviews

Miken Construction — Miken review

I worked for Miken Construction from 2008 – 2012. I have nothing bad to say about the company. It wa...

Miken Construction PE contractor

I was a contractor in the field for Miken and they are one of the better companies that make sure you are paid on time and fairly. Their project managers were very knowledgeable and made sure that they were in constant communication with you. I enjoyed working with the whole Miken Team and appreciate all they do for us in the field.

Miken Construction Takes concerns very seriously

Miken Construction has #1 customer service and goes above and beyond daily to make sure the customer is very satisfied with our repairs. Upper management is a great support system when it comes to clearing up any issues immediately. I enjoy working at this company and the benefits they provide. It is hard to get good benefits and have great work environment with a lot of companies nowadays. I have been working for Miken for 51/2 years and have grown so much in my knowledge of construction. All companies have their ups and downs, but in my book, this company is GREAT!

Miken Construction Great Environment

I've worked at Miken Construction for 5 years and have had many opportunities for advancement. Miken doesn't have employees but instead they have team members. Their goal isn’t just good customer service but also good vendor relationships. Management has always said it takes everyone to be successful no matter the part they play. If you ever have the opportunity to work here, take it.

• Mo
          mone potrland Oct 23, 2014

Have you tried posting this on http://SueThatBum.com ?

• Je
          JeffWhitton Oct 30, 2014

I worked for Miken two years ago and have gain a lot of respect for the company. They have hard working employees that always get the job done. I would recommend Miken to anyone.

Miken Construction Office atmosphere

I have had the pleasure of working at Miken for about 6 years. Over the years management has been very helpful in expanding my knowledge of the construction industry and broadening my customer service skills. With a number of employees that have been with the company for many years it's wonderful having witnessed the long term relationships between co-workers and clients that have been made and continue to thrive.

Miken Construction Former Contractor

I worked for Miken Construction as a contractor providing services such as lawn maintenance, trash outs and securing vacant properties for their property preservation department. I found the staff members to be very helpful, they always provided the training tools that I needed to succeed. At times I was sent out of my service area but was always compensated as promised and payment was very timely.

Miken Construction Employees

I worked at Miken Construction from 2008 to 2013. During that time I was fortunate enough to
            hire and work with some of the best employees I have ever have had the pleasure
            to work with. A handful of them are still
            employed there. They are dedicated, hardworking,
            ethical, smart, and continually looking out for the success of not only the company
            but their own personal work reputations.
            Doing the right thing was always at the forefront of the projects they
            would take on. They never cut corners
            and continually work together, as a team, to get the highest quality of results
            possible. I would rank their communication
            and customer service skills amongst the strongest in this industry! If I had the opportunity, I would hire them
            all over again.

• Fr
                Frankie Christian Oct 27, 2014

Being a current employee, I enjoy Miken's work environment. I have never been surrounded by such and encouraging team and very compelling to help me in any situation. Miken has provided me with administrative training, as well as customer service guidance. I can't say enough how much i enjoy working for this company. We continue to strive to make all clients desires possible and take it very seriously.

• Da
                Danielle Whitton Oct 29, 2014

Miken is an amazing company and I would recommend to anyone. I have previously worked for Miken and overall it was an amazing experience. They create a very positive environment not only for their employees but vendors also. Customer service was always a major role and keeping clients happy.

Miken Construction NO PAYMENT for work done for them

Did clean-out work for them and didn't get paid the full amount. Did initial yard clean-ups and was "guaranteed" the re-cuts; NEVER received ANY!!! Every time you call, you talk to someone different and they never are on the same page about anything. I WOULD SUGGEST TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE LOOSING MONEY!!!

• Mi
                  mikenconstruction Jul 23, 2012

Miken Construction takes the issues you raise very seriously. It has always been our endeavor to ensure proper and timely payment to our vendors. Towards this end we provide ongoing training and resources to all of our vendors to ensure this relationship is a success.

We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities, as well as our open lines of communication. We would be happy to discuss this issue and resolve. Please reach us on our direct line at [protected], or [protected]@mikenconstruction.com

Miken Construction — ethics

Miken Construction Non payment

A few months ago our company was contracted to do repairs on properties in CT, MD and GA. The work was performed in time, but no payment came. I called their REO supervisor/Manager Vonda at Miken Construction and she stated that we needed to do addtional work that the bank has approved. We only requested payment on the original contract $8, 910 and up to today they refuse to pay. This company is nothing more than a scam. They want you to work for nothing and they alone can make money. Elizabeth Miller, Nichole Robertson, Elijay Matthew they must be ashmed scaming people like that and Vonda their manager is mor than happy to go alone. Any person looking for work be advised your services are for free. Do your homework, get in contact with someone in the field before you commit. You will be legally robered. I am launching a complaint with the better business department as well as getting in contact with a law firm to see further steps to take here in California to this scamer from scamming so many people.

• Ho
                    homerepairsrus Oct 11, 2011

I WORKED FOR THEM 3 YEARS AGO. THE MONEY WAS OK BUT WORKING WITH THE STAFF THAT WAS ANOTHER THING. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WE WOULD GO AN DO THE REPAIR LIST AN PHOTOS AN SEND IT TO THEM. WE WOULD TELL THEM WHATS WRONG WITH THE PLACE AN THEY WOULD
                    HAVE YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE. WHEN THE BANK WOULD SEND THERE REP TO INSPECT THE HOUSE
                    AN FIND MORE DAMAGE MIKEN WOULD MAKE YOU GO BACK AN DO IT AT OUR COST. IF NOT MIKEN WOULD
                    SEND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT AN CHARGE US. THAT CAME TO AN END REAL FAST. NO MORE. SO WHO EVER
                    READS THIS STAY AWAY FROM MIKEN BAD PEOPLE TO WORK FOR. OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.

zephyr808 Dec 12, 2011

As a former employee I can attest that this company is full of ###. I stopped working for these douchebags because they often had you lie or make something up in order to recieve payment. Their staff is trained to go about work orders as fast as possible so many details are overlooked. As a result many non payments are due to errors on the part of data processors and their management. Why do companies like this even exist ? They're middle men who do nothing but sit in a office all day and make up numbers out of thin air. The calculations are usually wrong. Many workers do not last very long their becyause they work you to th e bone. It was funny looking into managements eyes. The lifelessness was astounding. Sane people should stay away all together.

zephyr808 Dec 12, 2011

there* it upset me to learn about such cheapness taking place in the business sector. All contractors should stay away. Put this company in the dirt where it belongs.

johnspeakstruth Oct 22, 2012

This company is straight SCAM. TO NOT DO BUSINESS with MIKEN CONSTRUCTION!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. This company hands down has the worst management ever known to man. DO NOT waste your time!!

Miken Construction Theft of Services II

Miken Construction does send out pay checks once a week but they try to find every excuse not to pay, to short-pay, or to send you out on a job a second time to complete further work at your expense. They have a constant turn-over of employees (which also has to tell you something) and you speak with someone different almost every time you talk with them over the phone. I would not recommend working for this company.

• Ra
                      RAPTORMAN Sep 23, 2011

MIKEN IS A BAD COMPANY TO WORK FOR. IT TOOK ME 6 WEEKS TO GET PAYED FOR A JOB THAT I DID FOR THEM. THEY DON;T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING. IT'S ALL THEY DO IS LOOK AT PHOTOS AN YOUR REPORT
                      YOU SEND THEM. YOU TELL THEM WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HOUSE AN THEY STILL DO WHAT THEY WANT
                      TO DO. WHEN THE BANK SENDS THERE REP TO LOOK AT THE PROPERTY TO MAKE SURE WE DID ALL THE REPAIRS THAT MIKEN SAID TO DO. THEN THEY FIND MORE DAMAGE KNOWING THAT IT WAS THERE FROM THE REPORT THAT YOU SEND TO MIKEN. THAT'S WHEN MIKEN MAKES YOU DO THE WORK FOR NOTHING OR YOU WANT GET PAYED FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY DID. TAKE IT FROM ME THEY GOT ME A COUPLE OF TIMES. NOT ANYMORE. I WAS ONLY THERE A 6 MONTHS. AN I HAD TO GET OUT. BEWARE OF MIKEN THINK BEFORE WORKING FOR MIKEN. STAY AWAY

zephyr808 Dec 12, 2011

s a former employee I can attest that this company is full of ###. I stopped working for these douchebags because they often had you lie or make something up in order to recieve payment. Their staff is trained to go about work orders as fast as possible so many details are overlooked. As a result many non payments are due to errors on the part of data processors and their management. Why do companies like this even exist ? They're middle men who do nothing but sit in a office all day and make up numbers out of thin air. The calculations are usually wrong. Many workers do not last very long there because they work you to the bone. It was funny looking into managements eyes. The lifelessness was astounding. Sane people should stay away all together. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MIKEN CONSTRUCTION . They often take pictures from the contractors set out so they can later have a different case to report to the bank so they can make MORE money. When it was there to begin with . Companies like this contribute greatly to a bad economy .

Miken Construction Home destroyed and theft!!

I am a home owner that had my home compeletly destroyed and vandalized by Jason and Ron from Miken Construction out of Lansing, MI. My husband caught them ruffling through our belongings in the garage, their is a foot print on the door where they kicked it in, they left the back door open and flooded our addition (with a brand new floor mind you), they broke out windows and tracked glass through the entire house, and then blew the water lines up into the house blowing rusty water all over and breaking faucets. To top it off they blew the lines off my hot water heater and drained 50gallons of water into my house. They tried to state the hotwater heater was frozen..funny its an ELECTRIC hot water heater with power on!! Jason was busted at our property on 5 different occasions..but only had 2 work orders! Very shady and LIARS!! We got over 4 different excuses and explinations f or all the damage, but Miken took their workers story and are trying to pin in on us and the bank.

• Wo
                        woodchips02 Nov 21, 2011

Anyone who works for Miken has no idea on how to run a business, 25.00 dollars to change a door knob? 20 dollars to board up a window? and they expect you to supply the materials? Impossible to do, if your working for Miken your paying to do the work.

• Ed
                        Ed Booth Handyman, LLC Mar 06, 2012

Hey woodchips02, we have been doing this for some time for Miken and many other such companies. Learn how to control the expenses and employees labor costs and make some money. WE ARE. The amount they pay is some times on the low side, but this business is not for anyone who uses high dollar locks and other materials. Remember the properties are bank owned. Just do quality work on time with proper photos and life is good. Do not blame you're failures on other contractors, or Miken.

Miken Construction — Non-Payment

I was hired to do a follow up inspection on 1 of their properties under their management. This inspection wa...

Miken Construction — Beware

Learn from my experience with Miken Construction Inc. I completed all the work they requested and listed on...

Miken Construction — Theft of Services

THEY DO NOT PAY! They lie to you and give you a different story each time you speak to someone...when they...