Custom Built Personal TrainingFraudulent billing

Per every other complaint, the company is harassing me with fraudulent billing after a cancelled membership. Has anyone gone forth and sought legal advice or is there anything to do to stop this unethical company from continuing this?

• Ka
    Kailea McGehee Nov 18, 2015

I'm in the same boat. They canceled my contract then reinstated without my consent and have continued to try and charge me. I've turned them in to the Better Business Bureau to try and get this resolved. Because, of course, I call to try and talk to customer service, management; I've tried emailing and mailing them documentation and I can't get a response or a straight answer out of anyone. So, if the BBB can't help me get this resolved and CBPT turns me in to collections, I'm going to dispute it. After that, we'll see what happens. This has already been going on for 3 months for me...

• Df
    dftodd Nov 08, 2014

Document everything then file for 45$ in Small claims court. Find out the owners name and force him to come before a jugde and explain why your still being harrased. Wife and I just filed a police report and they are investigating the local manager here for fraud and forgery. We disputed charges after contract was up thru our bank and won. Them sobs turned it over to collections a few months later. Cops gotta do his investigation, then we are suing the snot out of them for the felony, the harrasment, and failure to cancel our account, and anything else we can think of between now and then

• Mp
    MP12 Apr 15, 2014

Have you sought legal action? Haven't received any sort of training since August 2013 and they keep harassing me. This is a completely headache and joke of a company..

• Rl
    rlmiller9 Sep 01, 2012

There corporate customer service is a complete joke, I think there must be some sort of obnoxious training given to them. They are the worst, I think they have made me realize I prefer the thank you do nothing for you that you get from the offshore Indians.

• Rh
    RHS99 Jul 18, 2012

Which Tampa location? I was hoodwinked by a CBPT salesperson at the Gandy location? I am furious about being tricked by this person and having my complaints virtually ignored by the corporate office.