CupShescammed over and over

B

I spent $257.00 for 13 XL suits - I checked the measurements and fit into their large but ordered XL to be safe and they still don't fit way too small in bust. Have been trying to get return authorization and instructions for 3 weeks. They will not respond at there customer service email so I started blasting my request on their social channels and they've blocked me. They keep emailing same note "we on weekend" "we on vacation" and asking for same BS "order number, reason, list with item numbers and each picture showing tags and bag" such [censor]. Be prepared to be disappointed, confused then angry then mortified and then robbed.
[protected]@yahoo.com