Cultural Care Au Pair / International Carerefund policy/extension policy

L

I do not expect Cultural Care to address my issue at all. I have fought with them for over a week regarding their refund policy and extension policy to no avail.
My post is simply to warn other families about these policies and advise them not to use Cultural Care Au Pair. They are a big business and do not treat families or Au Pairs as people, they only care about money.
If you contract with Cultural Care and something happens with your Au Pair (even if it is no fault of your own) you will lose money. You will never ever get a refund, and be forced to stay with them until your year is up.
Take your business elsewhere.

• Sc
    Scarsdalemom Sep 17, 2019

Cultural care au pair is horrible. Don’t do business with them. Our last au pair lied about stipend and claimed she didn’t get paid for her last week with no proof.Cultural au pair agent simply took her words and deducted 40% of our program fee before kicking us out. I am going to file a law suit with them!