CUDO100% happy with order or money back guarantee is false

H

I bought a voucher from CUDO for True Blue Dive, this was for a birthday present to be used around mid December. Six weeks later and only 2 emails, neither confirming dates, frustrated at the lack of customer service and communication, I contacted both CUDO and Scoopon to refund both vouchers with this dive company. Scoopon on 2 occasions spoke with the dive company and gave them 3 days, then another 2 days to which they never contacted me. Scoopon agreed this was unacceptable and refunded my money within 4-5 days.

CUDO on the other hand has sent me 2 emails over a 4 week period, both on telling me how to redeem my voucher. Thank you for clarifying that however I am well aware of how to redeem the voucher and it's now obvious that you have not read any of my emails.

So now, not only have I gone through this situation with True Blue Dive, I now am being ignored by CUDO as well - the exact same reason why I have asked for a refund in the first place!

Their 100% happy with your order or money back guarantee is false. Other people complaining on this site and others have had the same experience and have also mentioned the guarantee is false.

I would not recommend buying anything from CUDO - there are plenty of other companies with same / similar deals that have much better customer service and that I would feel confident about buying vouchers from.

• Bo
    Bonser Feb 18, 2013

Hi, I'm having trouble redeeming my voucher through Groupon for True Blue Dive:( I've tried to contact them and they are super hard to get a hold of. They say that you can call between 6pm-10pm and I've tried for a whole week and just get the machine. I've emailed but no response. Any suggestions..?

• Mf
    M F Morgan Oct 30, 2012

I am disappointed because the service provided by True blue dive and this was considered unsatisfactory because of
    1. no response to numerous inquiries made. Phone calls unanswered or call busy with no answering service
    Starting on August 13th 2012 when directed to make them by email In terms and conditions item 14) If you have any questions that you cannot solve during the booking process, you can send us an email ONLY to: [email protected], and gives us time to respond.
    2. inability to book a dive course. With only 2 available dates over a the 4 month period of October 1st to January 30th we believe this is an unreasonable offer of services for a voucher that needed to be used within 6 months of purchase.
    This voucher was purchased through Love it up and I am pleased to say their assistance and understanding of the matter enabled a happy and speedily resolution. Others named on the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Blue-Dive-Sux/281655861890280?fref=tsindicated Scoopon was also a company that enabled speedily resolution of concerns raised, even fast tracking the matter.

Anthony Stadler Jun 07, 2012

I had the same problem with Groupon and True Blue. Spent ages asking fot the money and they only gave me part of my money back. Well I say part; I bought it on my English credit card and Credit Card exchange rates... But a refund is a refund!

• Te
    teamjet Jun 06, 2012

I have had the exact same issue with True Blue Dive - after several emails and countless arguments, Cudo have 'refunded' my money - Although not a full refund [money] but a refund as a Cudo credit - better than nothing. Search Facebook for True Blue Dive and you will find lots of people that are more than unhappy with their service. Some users have been able to get their money back through their bank. CUDO really need to ensure that the businesses that are promoting and selling are worthy of our hard earned dollars. I urge everyone to avoid EVER USING TRUE BLUE DIVE

• Su
    Suffered from TBD May 11, 2012

Worst ever customer service experience. Full of pain and false promises. We were offered 3 day course and ended up doing a into dive that too inside shark nets for 4 metres. Liars and dishonest true blue dive. Never ever go into their false promises. Everything was promised, photos etc but none was taken. adn they are too rude to accept anything. worst experience as a customer ever.

sammy9 Jan 28, 2012

True Blue Dive is a new dive company known to engage in dishonest and false advertising. Their offers are widespread across many coupon sites. Many customers who have purchased deals have experienced difficulties with organising dive bookings as their attempts at communicating with the company are often ignored. They will also encourage you to use the voucher after the expiry date as they will no longer be bound by the voucher agreement and thus are not obliged to honour it. As always, do your own research!
    I speak from personal experience.

• Er
    erika1989 Dec 22, 2011

Hi!
    I'm so frustrated, I bought my voucher at cudo for the diving camp at true blue dive and both of them are not responding!
    After i called the true blue dive couple times i get the answer that they are fully booked until the end of February! and I have my flight back to Home (I'm not an Australian citizen) in the mid March!!
    I really don't know what else I can do, to get my money back!
    Can someone please give me an advise?? Please! I'm so frustrated.
    And I really need the money.

Kind regards