Cts Holdings LLC Settlementaccount charged

I have a year cancelling the account with cts holdings llc settlement and just dont do it, and debit from my account $44.79 every month.

• Th
    the credit card lady Nov 09, 2010

I have been so disturbed hearing about everyone complaining about this company. Im actually in the industry and it hurts me to my heart that you are not receiving the customer service that you should be. because ive seen so many complaints, I'm willing to help business owners with any questions you might have to help with fighting this company and their wrong doings. Please email me @ [email protected] if I can be of any assistance.