Menu

reviews & complaints

Crownline Boats Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Crownline Boats at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Crownline Boats has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Crownline Boats. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Crownline Boats complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Crownline Boats reviews & complaints

I
1:53 am EDT

Crownline Boats Led working issue

Internet services are not working properly. Only two applications are installed in the system one is you tube and another jio cinema. Youtube always shows buffering even the internet has 60mbps + speed. Your service man comes twice first time he resets the system. And for second time he takes motherboard and update the software. But nothing happens. Within the week we faces the same problem. Please do something asap

M
1:46 pm EDT

Crownline Boats Finseeker 280dc warranty issues

Since purchase of my boat 13 months ago I have had it in my possession a grand total of 4 months. Warranty issues have run the gamut from bad battery switch panel, to pumps not functioning, lights not functioning and parts not constructed correctly and needing to be replaced, and parts missing. Emerald Coast Marine Group is not completely blameless, but I do believe they have been trying to get the boat back to me. I fully believe the hold up has been Crownline, the maker of the Finseeker line. At this point I am so over the entire boating experience that I really have no further desire to own any boat. They have managed to completely ruin it for me and my family. They do not stand behind their product that I have seen. It took an engineer from the factory traveling to the dealership to finally accept the fact that the fish box lids indeed need to be replaced. I'm just over it. For this being their flagship in the company's most recent efforts, it sure is a disappointment. I can't imagine if their future looks like this, that it will be a very long one. Just tired of fighting and ready to be done.

Desired outcome: About the only thing at this point that would completely satisfy me would be them buying the boat back for what I paid for it, since they can't seem to get it fixed.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crownline Boats Crownline boats not okay!

Crownline boats not okay! They no fix under warranty even though they should. They say no to repair and dealer do nothing. They not call or email back. Bad brand, not buy later. Many others online have this problem too.

Hide full review

Is Crownline Boats legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Crownline Boats as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Crownline Boats stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Crownline Boats should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Crownline Boats earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Crownline Boats achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Crownline Boats. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Crownline Boats's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Crownline.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Crownline Boats website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Crownline.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

The Crownline Boats website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

Crownline.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Crownline Boats has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • No reviews for crownline.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Crownline Boats and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Crownline.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The crownline.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Crownline Boats protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crownline Boats So I got me a fancy Crownline 255XXS boat that cost me over a hundred grand last December

So I got me a fancy Crownline 255XXS boat that cost me over a hundred grand last December. Paid the whole thing upfront with cash. Come May, the boat's in, and we pick it up on June . But guess what, the guy who sold it to us forgot to add a cover. I've been askin' nicely about it for five whole months now, and ain't no response from American Marine in Shawno. These guys in management just ain't up to snuff. We done paid in full, so they should deliver the dang product. Crownline corporation passes the buck to our rep, and he ain't doing squat. We want our dang boat cover, so I suggest y'all just avoid Crownline and their sellers.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crownline Boats I bought a boat from Crownline Boats and was told it’d be ready in the spring of 2022

I bought a boat from Crownline Boats and was told it’d be ready in the spring of 2022. I’ve been trying to get accurate information from Crownline, but my contact, *** doesn’t answer my emails or phone calls. Recently, I tried calling and the receptionist hung up. That was a real jerk move. I don’t appreciate the way they’re treating me, especially since I just spent a bunch of cash on a boat. I hope the ComplaintsBoard.com can get in touch with them and find out when I’ll get my boat. They need to say sorry for the way they handled this.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crownline Boats On August 25, I signed up with ****'s Family Boating, who sells Crownline boats, and the deal said I would get the boat on April 22, 2022 (

On August 25, I signed up with ***'s Family Boating, who sells Crownline boats, and the deal said I would get the boat on April 22, 2022 (see deal). So I've been chasing ***'s for the boat and they keep changing the date. April first, then May, next June, and after that, July. Just lately, ***'s said Crownline no reply to their queries about my boat. And guess what? Crownline don't even talk to the guys who buy their boats. Sure, they have come supply chain issues, and I get that it might take a while, but the thing is, after forking out, almost $150,000 for a new boat, Crownline won't even chat with me or the dealers to keep us current. Crownline must be able to tell by now when they'll have my boat ready by. It's not just about the wait, you see. I had to pay $3k for a marina slip I can't use, and I've already had to junk my plans for the summer while waiting for a boat that still hasn't shown up. Crownline can't use the supply issues as an alibi for not keeping everyone posted. And, I understand the policy of not talking to customers directly, but this is an exceptional circumstance, and they better get off their high horse. It's been almost a year since I ordered and paid for the boat, for god's sake! I want to know, in plain words, when my boat might arrive, and I want $5k in compensation for the slip charge and other costs I had for nothing, thoughtlessly thrown away. I mean, at the minimum, Crownline can tell me if I'm getting my boat before September. If it's not on production right now, they know it won't be here before July.

Overview of Crownline Boats customer experience

Crownline Boats have received negative consumer reviews for their customer service, boat quality, and warranty. Customers have complained about slow response times and lack of support from the company. Many report issues with the construction and durability of the boats, with problems ranging from leaks and cracks to electrical issues. Warranty claims have been denied or unsatisfactorily resolved, leading to further frustration for customers. These issues have led to a decline in the overall satisfaction and trust in Crownline Boats.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Crownline Boats contacts