Credit Acceptancerip off, harassing phone calls

M

My ex-wife had my vehicle, under contract but in my name, and didn't pay for a few months. When I was finally able to get the Jeep back, I talked to them and they seemed to be willing to work with me - or so I thought. I made 3 payments in one month trying to pay it up then only owed 2 more payments. They said I could make a payment arrangement, which was done over the phone. I was to pay $100 a week since it was down to about $600 until it was paid up. I made a $170 payment that week, the sent another $100 the next week. When I called to let them know that I made the next payment, they said they weren't allowed to do payment arrangements with me and said that if I didn't pay them $477 immediately my Jeep would be repo'd as it was already in repo status according to them. They are a crooked company. Just peculiar to me that they will work with you when you owe over $1000 dollars but when you get the amount below $500, they decide to try to repo the vehicle. VERY CROOKED - DO NOT TRUST THEM - I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE WHEN I DID!!

• Ge
    gebob32 Jan 28, 2015

i sell through credit acceptance. they don't know what the other rep has said. they claim they do, but they don't and they will not admit to making any mistakes. believe me as a rep, they treat me the same.