Having problems with ArtPrints.com?

ArtPrints.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 26, 2009. The latest review fraudulent company was posted on Nov 12, 2017. The latest complaint fraudulent company was resolved on Nov 12, 2017. ArtPrints.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews. ArtPrints.com has resolved 2 complaints.

ArtPrints.com Customer Service Contacts

3616 Harden Blvd., # 361
Lakeland, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ArtPrints.com Customer Service. Initial ArtPrints.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ArtPrints.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ArtPrints.com. Discuss the issues you have had with ArtPrints.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ArtPrints.com Complaints & Reviews

Artprints.comfraudulent company

Run don't walk from this company!!! I️ am currently in a dispute with the BBB over them. After you pay them for your print, they send you an email with an " invoice" number with no tracking. When you try to call them and email, you won't hear back from anyone.

When you file a complaint about them with the BBB, they will go back and forth and even give you a bogus tracking number. When you ask them about this, they will tell you to " Get a Life". After all of this, they finally provided me with a tracking number but guess what? I don't want to be associated or have any product from such a horrible company and want a refund. Run don't walk from this " business!!!"

RESOLVED

• ArtPrints.com's response · Nov 13, 2017

This customer is a totally impatient nutjob and should be blacklisted with internet shopping sites. She completely ignored the fact that our website clearly stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for this product to be produced and shipped and instead of leaving a voice mail or something, she just files a complaint with Better Business Bureau just 6 days after she had ordered, accusing us of being fraudulent. Then when we send her a tracking number she enters only a part of it in the USPS site and of course got an error and used that to say again of how fraudulent we are. She needs to get a life. We've been in business on the internet since 1998 and if her accusations were true, we would long ago have gone out of business.

Artprints.comno shipping notification, no back order status, no email response, no phone response, no messages returned

I placed an order a month ago and have not received any notification on status of my order. No shipping notification, no back order status, no email response, no phone response, no messages returned. I believe this is a fraudulent website.

Art Printsunauthorized charges to my at&t acount

I have been billed $39.95 for the last 2 months, total of $79.90 I believe this is a fraud gilent charge to my at&t acount by oan for the national onlinedirectory, inc.. I never authorized this. I called called the # provided and they canceled it; my question is can I get my money back? Thanks bill