Cracker Barreli'm complaining about the terrible quality of food you serve your customers.! : (

U Nov 27, 2019 Review updated:

I'm not a happy camper. I'm disappointed that I cant leave less than 1 star. My waitress was very nice and customer friendly. However the food I was served was beyond terrible. Probably without a doubt the worse food I've ever been served. I ordered a Western Omelet the order came with toast and hash browns with a side of grits. Everything on the plate was swimming in grease. The entire plate had grease covering the whole plate. The waitress was understanding she took the plate back and said don't worry about the bill we'll take the meal off. When the bill came I was still charged separately for the hash browns and toast even tho I was told they were included with the meal. To make a long story short, I'll never stop or eat at another Cracker Barrel ever in my life. Very disappointed in the quality of the food they served. Cracker Barrel was so desperate to make money that they had to itemized every item separately to still try and squeeze a buck out of you.

• K
      Nov 29, 2019

I am very disappointed in your Thanksgiving meal. I got 2 carry outs, and I know you are busy that day, but, they need to make sure the order is right. We received NO gravy on the mashed potatoes, NO cranberry relish, and NO HAM on either plate. The potatoes were like paste. Very, very disappointed in the whole meal.

• K
      Nov 29, 2019

I am hoping you received my comment above.