Cox Communications — billing
I agreed to a contract over the phone for tv, internet, and phone. I know exactly what they promised me. When I got the bill, they did not give me the contract rate... instead said I agreed to a much larger amount for a longer period of time. The claim to record the conversations, but would not use it to verify my agreement with the cox representative. I have paid the amount I agreed to every month!!! Now they claim I owe them 100s more and turned off my service.
Not trustworthy!!! I've spent many hours trying to resolve this with them.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months