Courts Singaporeeuropace casement air con

U Nov 21, 2018

I paid $999 with my uob debit card on 15th november 2018 for the purchase of europace casement air con. It was scheduled to be installment on the 26th november 2018. And on 21st november 2018, courts contacted me that there was no stock available for the air con. And courts would offer me a refund on my $999. However, the refund would again take at least another 1 week to 1 month depending on the banks and merchants involved. This is too unreasonable on courts side. Because courts had already collected the payment on the 19th november 2018, which my bank informed me when I went to uob bank to enquire about the refund. Courts have caused me to take alot of leave and wasted alot of my time. The least you could have done was to just refund me back my $999 in cash and not further delayed me for any of your so called procedure. Bacause you have already collected the money and failed to delivered your goods. And keep giving me more trouble as I needed the $999 to purchase from other shop for the casement air con. Just to buy 1 simple air con, and its going to take me more than 1 month and still not able to do it. All because of courts irresponsible way of conducting business. Because I was being forced into accepting courts way of dealing their business. Really need to post it on social media to let the whole world knows never to purchase from courts as you are a irresponsible company. The air con was purchased at jem courts outlet.

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 21, 2018

Dear Upset Cus,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.

Please accept our utmost apology for the unpleasant experience you have encountered and we would like to investigate this further. Kindly assist to provide us your 12 digit Tax Invoice number or Receipt number and we will to check.

We shall await for your kind response. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist

COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 22, 2018

Hi Upset Cus,

As per spoken earlier, the refund have been completed by COURTS. However it will only be reflected within 5 working days, depending on your issuing bank . Please be assured that we remain committed to our obligation of ensuring reliable service to the satisfaction of our customers. Once again, we will be doing necessary measures to meet your expectations on the service and thank you for contacting us. We wish you a good week ahead and should you require any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and we would be glad to assist you. Thank you.