Courts Singapore — did not keep promised delivery of my sofa
Promised on 2 June, Courts will deliver my sofa on 4 July. Then when I enquired today, they said delivery is postphoned to 10th July.
Call customer service. Customer service push to branch household manager Amy at JEM. Then Amy is off today. Talk to the supervisor who took my sale Firhan. He also cannot help as he is also off. Request to talk to the JEM branch manager. Also off.
I have been buying many yrs fr Courts. Everytime there are problems. But i forgive them. THIS TIME, I WONT FORGIVE THEM.I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ANYMORE. NO WONDER COURTS IS SOLD TO A JAPANESE COMPANY.
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - courts online order
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement