Course Herostealing people money and using other people materials to make money

Everyone should stay away from this guile trash. I build my account for a year, and have earned some money (not transfer yet). Then they send me email said that I am violated without warning (actually I am not violated, the material I used I bought for my study) When I asked how I can transfer the money I earned before, they said that they will not give me anything. Especially, they block me to logging my account, but still use my account and my material to make money.