Couriers Pleasemissing item and rude customer service from philippines

A May 21, 2019

Tracking cpayjrz2170518 for nathan contractors
I called your customer service multiple times. This package was missed by our customer nathan contractors. So we were advised that you brought this at 3/1 mooloolah connection rd, mooloolah valley qld 4553, australia. I advised our customer to go there and he was told that it was not there. I contacted you again to advise to redirect this to lot 1 steve irwin way glenview qld 4553, australia. I got a reference number 1433184. Earlier I got a voicemail from your resolutionteam saying that the package is at the mooloolah post office. We're rounding in circles. I spoke to shane from the tracking department (this is the department that I get whenever I contact your [protected] and press option 2. I was told the same exact thing and giving me a false assurance that someone will call me within 10 minutes. Dont give me that crap. Ive been in the industry for the past 15 years and I know that they are just trying to avoid me. I told her that I am willing to wait on the line for someone from the resolution team. She placed me on hold for 10 minutes then she dropped the call on her end. I called back again and requested for a supervisor. The lady told me that their supervisor is on a meeting. I told her I am willing to wait. Again, the supervisor doesn't want to assist me. I got his name from the lady, said it was kris, said will call me back within 30 minutes but I just waited in vain.

I dont wanna be rude but your customer service... Hmmmm. This requires your imeadiate attention. We've been one of your valued customers for a long time and its not good for you and our business too.

You can reach me at my email - [protected]@inkmasters.net. Au