CouponCabin / cash back

Today when I'm trying to open the app, suddenly showing my account is inactive due to violation of one or more of CouponCabin's policies and, as a result, is no longer active.

I don't understand why of a sudden? It works fine before, but not after I claimed $200 cash back deal from Amazon. Sounds like Couponcabin is trying to not giving me the cash back I earned through their website.

CouponCabin

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Aug 08, 2019

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when multiple accounts from the same computer network are detected as redeeming Members Only offers, we have no choice but to close those accounts.

• Updated by Sabrina13, Aug 08, 2019

I recently just moved to this new place and sharing the house with other housemates that I don’t know. I don’t know if they are using the same app or not or the previous housemate. Your rules make no sense! At least give back my cash back please and I will not use your app in the rest of my life!

Sa