Cosmopolitan Magazinedid not order, do not want

E Review updated:

I have not ordered Comopolitan for my office and I keep getting it delivered. I talked to someone a while back and they said they knew who to contact concerning this matter and that he would take care of it. He did, for about 2 months I did not receive any issues and now again here they are. How do I stop this junkie magazine from getting into my office??????????

• Br
    Brienday Johnson May 14, 2018

Why am i receiving Cosmopolitan magazines. I never ordered this.