Cosmetic Dentistry GrantsGrant scams

J Jul 09, 2019

We assume Grant will be given to people in need.

My friend, a retired VA, needs total dental implant.

And I myself have been struggling to pay for teeth whitening and invisalign as recommended by my work manager/agents since I am an aspiring performing artists.

I received email, case no. and phone "orientation" saying that they only pay partial, not 100%. I agree because I thought partial of grant will be at least 50% to be fair.
Good that I talked to the dental office they recommended (good dentists but in expensive areas ONLY) to find out how much CGD will cover. It is not 75 or 50% but 10-20 % only!

I calculate that invisalign and teeth whitening will cost 3 good cars and 30 times of what my car worth now.

For sure, this is not GRANT, but a marketing discount program.