Menu

reviews & complaints

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Coral Gables Cosmetic Center generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Coral Gables Cosmetic Center has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Coral Gables Cosmetic Center. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Coral Gables Cosmetic Center reviews & complaints

J
10:03 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center Quality of customer service

Place isn't so bad but after they take your money customer service is their last priority ! Like seriously they schedule me give a ton of attitude along with everything they say. I was pretty much told where to cut the sutures at home that its my problem that i dont have the time to play the take everyones attitude and wait game and then i was told to "call whenever" I have time. The quality and care isn't even there in this place it's really sad that I spent my money here because someone recommended it to me but warned me that "you get what you pay for" and told me the reason why he quit this job. I completely understand why he did!

Read full review of Coral Gables Cosmetic Center
Hide full review
C
4:18 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Importante! Si no lee ingles, pidale a alguien que se lo lea! Terrible... of course they are great when everything comes out as planned, like everyone else... but good service, and human quality! are tested when things do not work as planned!!! They miscalculated the difference between my left and right implant, one of my breasts was bigger than the other...

Read full review of Coral Gables Cosmetic Center and 1 comment
A
9:24 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had a consultation with Coordinator Norma and she quoted me 3 different quotes for different areas of liposuction. I paid additional money to have the 3rd body part work on. The day of the surgery Dr. Hunsaker marked all the body parts for liposuction. After the surgery, they tell me that the doctor only did 2 body parts. I was furious because I paid...

Read full review of Coral Gables Cosmetic Center and 34 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center contacts