Menu

J
Author of the complaint
1:50 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is a rip-off and a scam! Their cust. service is a joke and a complete waste of time because in their own words-"we dont have a customer service!" they harass you and are ignorant. I run a call center and believe me, i will spread the word that this company is a waste. So take this as your notice- cancel my card or i will file charges against you in a court of law in my state!

3 comments
A
Mar 22, 2008 10:56 am

I agree with Brian. I just closed mine without even ever activating it and after paying over $250.00 in fees for a non activated card. Predators. Beware!

B
Mar 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Man this world is nothing but a scam.

I cannot believe that I got this card in the mail and just got a bill today and they say I owe 250 and I have not even activated the damn thing yet. They are nothing but predators. What is the best way for me to get out of this situation?

S
Mar 03, 2008 10:09 pm

I agree, and their billing department is worse. They are reporting my husband as 120 days past due on a paid in full, closed account and refuse to remedy it. Hope the summons they are getting on Friday will inspire them to correct it.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints
19 resolved 37 unresolved

Continental Finance contacts

(added by reviewer)
121 Continental Drive, Suite 108, Delaware United States

Most discussed complaints

Scam!!! 1 (opinions to this review)