Continental Finance Mastercardrude customer service, bogus card

This company is a rip-off and a scam!!! Their cust. service is a joke and a complete waste of time because in their own words-"we dont have a customer service!!!" they harass you and are ignorant. I run a call center and believe me, i will spread the word that this company is a waste. So take this as your notice- cancel my card or i will file charges against you in a court of law in my state!!!!!

• Sh
    Sherri Mar 03, 2008

I agree, and their billing department is worse. They are reporting my husband as 120 days past due on a paid in full, closed account and refuse to remedy it. Hope the summons they are getting on Friday will inspire them to correct it.

• Br
    Brian Mar 11, 2008

Man this world is nothing but a scam.

I cannot believe that I got this card in the mail and just got a bill today and they say I owe 250 and I have not even activated the damn thing yet. They are nothing but predators. What is the best way for me to get out of this situation?

Anne-Marie Pouchet Mar 22, 2008

I agree with Brian. I just closed mine without even ever activating it and after paying over $250.00 in fees for a non activated card. Predators. Beware!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices