Consumer Portfolio ServicesHarrassing Customer service

E

I've been dealing with this company for over three years and refuse to spk with anybody with this RUDE and DISREPECTFUL company. I just make my payments right online. But when you are running late with your monthly payment these people are absolutely ruthless!!! They have now decided to start calling and leaving messages in my neighbors (two so far) answering machines, Absolutely discusting!!! A complete violation of my privacy and the FTC section 806 regulations, which I already file a complaint with, the BBB and tomorrow the attorney general. I'm actually considering searching for a lawyer and suing them. I look foward to the day I have the last payment for this car. I plan to piss on that money and personally dropping it off in the corporate offive in VA!!! Don't do ANY business with these ruthless, mobster-like, haglers, dispicable company, you will live years of absolute horror!!!

Eli4aref Nov 16, 2010

DAwniette> At no time is it legal for a co. to call your neighbor to ask for you and mislead then and I quote as to what they left on theiranswering machine> "We have this number as a emergency contact" (###)... I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR HOUSE # . They have my information. But, maybe your simpathetic with this company because you work for them... Just saying...

Eli4aref Nov 17, 2010

Yeahhhh right, all of my credit cards company call my friends and neighbors, that is such [protected]@%^$, you know what- you're soo predictable hahahaha... I just bought a home in this neighborhodd less than a year ago, I do pay my bills, my neighbors are not my emergency contact you know like in elementary school and I dont think being a few days later doesn't constitute drafting an FBI radius search of me and obtaining my neighbors telephone # and leaving messages for me...And by the way this is a complaint board where I can vent... I don't need a collection CSR from where ever give inacurate information. IT IS ILLEGAL to contact a neighbors when you have the client information on file and spoken to them in the pas. Do your self a favor, go to the FTC web site and look up SECTION 806- HARASSMENT OR ABUSE rules and learn someting new today, you can thank me later...Have a wonderful day.

Eli4aref Nov 17, 2010

Just a few more comments- You are def a collection CSR. I'm not writting a college midterm to worry about my spelling. If you don't like my mispelled words don't read my comments ---YOU LEECH and get a life!!!

Eli4aref Nov 18, 2010

blah, blah, blah yes very lowwww is my life yes yes you perfect creature...but, I wonder what kind of person you are?? I may pay my bills late but when you stalk people with your cynical comments on the complaint website--that is pretty sickooooo to me!!! UPPPssss my ignorance is coming out. Oh and by the way, I graduated with a GPA of 3.87...Thank GOD I’m not as anal as U…. THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME RESPONDING TO YOUR PATHETIC COMMENTS, PLEASE PLEASE GET A LIFE. YOU KNOW, THERE IS ROOM IN THE BIGGEST LOOSER.COM TRY IT OUT, BOOYAHHH!!!

project626 Dec 14, 2010

Regardless of the reason.
    No company has the right t obe rude and nasty to you
    That's the bottom line.
    There are ways to contact a customer to get a reason why they are late without being rude and treating them like they are less than you.
    That is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
    I am a customer Service manager, and if I ever find out one of my employess wre rude to a customer they would be written up and possible terminated.

• Ti
    Tired of CPS Feb 06, 2011

Everyone Dawn works for CPS!! How much are they paying you???

project626 Feb 07, 2011

It is so obvious, she works CPS.
    And it's very disturbing on how she defends their acts.

project626 Apr 05, 2011

Well, here' are two (2) questions I will pose directly to you dawniette that is simple and clear...
    1)If you are not employed by CPS (Consumer Portfolio Services) why do you defend this company that consistently harass people?
    2) Why do you condone the fact that this company is arguably rude and obnoxious to its customers, threatens their customers, and release their customers’ PERSONAL information to others who are not on the auto loan?