Completesave.co.uk — fraud!
I too fell victim to this criminal scam. Thankfully they have only lifted 30 pounds from my card before I realized. At no point was I informed, let alone did I consent to their withdrawals. I have cancelled my credit card and launched a fraud investigation. My insurance will reimburse me. Check your statements carefully, look for wly*completesave.Co. Uk [protected] as well as for wly*mytimerewardswl. Uk [protected]. Block your card immediately and make a fraud complaint. There is not much else you can do. Eventually they will be convicted and personally bankrupted. I take some comfort from the fact that there is karma, and these criminals and everyone working for them will suffer personally in their lives in some way for what they have done.
More Completesave.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account