Complete Savingsscam

Complete savings should have to pay back everything they have defrauded and penalty’s for illegal processes! I have called there toll free number all day [protected] and they have not answered one time. I have placed over 30 calls. Just like the rest of the surveys, $12. Oo dollars a month for over a year from my debit card, given to them by cheaper than dirt!

• Updated by Maryo · Dec 18, 2009

Hi Mfshook:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at [protected]. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
    Consumer Affairs

Maryo Dec 31, 2010

Hello:

I just read your post and it's important to me that your concern is addressed and your issue is resolved. You have an incorrect phone number for Complete Savings. The correct phone number is [protected]. This phone number will connect you to our Customer Service center. Representatives are available to answer your phone calls Monday through Friday 8am to 11pm ET. You can also reach us by email at [email protected] Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Maryo Dec 21, 2010

Hi KMM429:

I just read your post and it’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. For assistance in resolving your issue, please contact our customer service team at [protected]. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,

• Km
    KMM429 Dec 21, 2010

I just realized i have been being charged a $12 fee on my debit card (4 times in the last 90 days) from COMPLETE SAVINGS. I have never heard of them and dont even remember the last time i used my debit card for an online purchase. But on a couple different complaints i have read that Pizza Hut is one of the common places people think they have been scammed from. They say from placing online orders. Now im not sure if i have ever ordered online, its a possibility, but even so itsbeen a while. BUT my boyfriend works there and his checks get direct-deposited into my account so obviously they have my account number. My bank tells me i can only dispute the last 90 days. Does anybody know how to go about finding out how long they have been taking my money? Is this a legal matter? Should i be calling a lawyer? My bank also told me the only way i can block them from further charges is by filing a dispute which means i cant call them to find out info. This has never happened to me before and not exactly sure what the best way to go about this is. Please if anyones knows how i go about finding out exactly how long they have been taking my money please respond. This is bull and they need to be stopped!

• Re
    revryan1 Apr 08, 2010

I got this Complete Savings junk via TicketMaster (as if I didnt loath using TicketMaster enough already). Read all checkboxes when buying online! Luckily, for as shady as they are with signing up, their customer service department seems very good. Was able to call them, cancel my membership, and issued a full 4 months worth of refunds. Now to see if they follow through.

• Cd
    cdanz Jan 20, 2010

Dave, I'm curious as to whether or not you were refunded all of the charges by Complete Savings, especially after the posting from Mary. I would be really surprised if you were since so many other people, that have posted complaints regarding Complete Savings here, have not. Please let us know.

marksz28 Dec 16, 2009

Its the $10 coupon you sign up for after...happened to me with eforcity.com. The deal is if you want $10 off your next order, they say "click here". When you do, your credit card # goes to them(complete savings) and you're signed up for $12 / month!! EXTREMELY deceptive advertising and you only see it when you complete an order with the affiliates. they do cancel and say they refund the $12 but still waiting ... also, ALL of their email communication gets dumped into spam so you never know the $12 comes out until it hits your account...

• Mf
    mfshook Dec 15, 2009

I bought some brakes from Autoparstwarehouse.com and after they arrived, APW sent me an email to fill out to receive $10 on my next purchase. I started to fill out the form and then realized that they were asking way too many questions and did not finish the form. It was too late, I thought that I was signing up for a $10 discount, but really I was tricked into signing up for a $12/month subscription from Complete Savings. All you have to do is copy the last 4 digits of your credit card number to start the $12/month subscription. A few weeks later I got a Visa bill for $12 from Complete Savings. I called Visa to dispute the charge and I called Complete Savings to cancel the subscription. CS informed me that they got my credit card number from APW and informed me that I should have read the small print. I dont remember any small print saying that I was signing up for a subscription, and I never received any emails or anything of value for my subscription fee. I checked CS out on Google and read about this scam between many other vendors and CS. Looks like CS has tricked many customers over the last 6 months and there are many complaints on this website. Im surprized that they are still in business. My recommendation: dont buy from APW and dont sign up for any emailed cash discounts.

• Us
    usscanu Nov 25, 2009

i was recently involved in a debit card scam. complete savings took 12 out of my account after ordering parts on an ebay site this caused a major inconveinience for me i had to call this company twice. this caused 2 overdrafts on my bank account.they would not take care of damages now i have to wait untill money is credited to my account so bank can give me the refund for overdrafts

• Us
    usscanu Nov 25, 2009

ive had the same problem with this company but it was an order placed on an ebay site .bought auto parts from a site there i was charged 12 dolars on my account which caused 2 overdrafts on my account now i have to take care of the overdrafts with the bank. what a scam it is

• Da
    Dave404 Nov 24, 2009

These charges started appearing on my charge card about 5 months ago. I never asked for nor received any service. This is a stealth charge that I only found when balancing my checkbook after unfortunatly not doing it for several months.

• Ki
    Kirsten S Oct 13, 2009

Watch your step with "Cheaper Than Dirt"! I placed an order with cheaper Than Dirt. Two weeks later I get a charge on my credit card for $12.00 then another $12.00. I was signed up to a membership with a company called Complete Savings. I called this company [protected] out of the state of CT., I was told i was signed up through Cheaper the Dirt. "Complete Savings" is a SCAM company. "Cheaper Than Dirt" assists in the SCAM by providing your personal information and CREDIT CARD info to "Complete Savings". There are many HONEST merchants on the web, "Cheaper Than Dirt" isn't one of them. Take your business elsewhere.