Complete Savings / Complete Save — money taken from my account
£15 was taken from my account. I don't know who you are or what you do but I've never signed up to this and now you are taking money from my account. I want a refund.
I want my money back, I don't have much money for food or bills and this is stealing from me. I need it back in my account right now! My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.
The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.
We have sent you a direct email with specific details on how you signed up for Complete Savings and also details on the resolution to your query. We hope this message and the email we sent to you resolves your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please contact us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam