Complete Savings / Complete Savedirect debit transactions

F Dec 21, 2019

Hi you seem to be taking 15.00 per month from my bank account each month since December 2018 which means you have taken £180.00 from me I have no idea why I have not signed up for this can you please refund my money back ASAP I will be contacting my bank to stop further payments this is a joint account which my ex partner no longer pays into therefore if he has set this up he is not paying it each month, I am the only one putting money into the account I am a single parent and already struggling to pay my bills, This is making it very difficult for me to, taking £15.00 per month is a lot of money from someone thats is already having problems surviving each month
Frances Hendren
My bank account number is [protected]
Sort code [protected]

• Hello Frances,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

When you submit a complaint on Complaintsboard, you are not contacting Complete Savings directly. Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com does not make this clear to consumers and they mislead consumers to believe you are contacting us directly. They do not prominently display our actual contact details and instead their website is designed to prod consumers to post public complaints rather than advising the consumer to contact us directly so that your complaint can be resolved expediently.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

Also, for the security and protection of your bank account, we highly recommend that you delete your bank details from this public complaint that you posted.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,