Zynga / farmville

1 1111 W 12th StPanama City, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-785-5111

I recently bought a snowy forest and a gingerbread house and they have disappeared. Need replacement, please.

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010

i think its really stupid how everything in farmville is now costing farm cash, i think that it should go back to the way it was when a lot of the things could be boughten with farm coins, why make everything cost farm cash when its so difficult to get it? why not make more things able to be bought with coins? it would make the game a lot more fun for the players, we wouldnt have to be spending our money on farm cash once a week, we would be able to enjoy the game like we used to when most things would be able to be bought in farm coins, and the prices werent ridiculously high like they are now, we can no longer buy cows or chickens like before, it costs 2 million coins to buy a pheseant, the prices should go down to a reasonable price and you should be able to buy a lot more items using coins and not cash

14th of Oct, 2010

I agree. I think everything should either be changed to coins or at least make farm cash easier to get. I mean I understand the rare or limited time stuff but everything else doesn't have to cost so much. Another acceptable idea if you don’t want to change the game back to the way it used to be is to allow us to convert our money. So for example, if you have 100 farm coins that could be equal to like 50 farm cash or something like that. I also wish we could buy the regular farm animals like cows, chickens, pigs etc… Also could you please make everything that is coins cost less, the prices are stupidly high.

• Dj
      6th of Jan, 2012

I have been contacting "support" at Zynga Farmville for more that an month now due to the following:

Purchased 2 English Countryside expansion that they took the money for but never gave me the expansions
    Missing animals that cannot be purchased, they were earned by completing quests
    Purchased orchards, placed them, completed construction and now they are gone
    Continuous withering of removed/replanted crops...immediate withering
    Missing Farm Cash and the items bought with the Cash

Their Response:
    "User Error"

They are refusing to even look at my account to see that I did not delete the items nor did I sell them...they actually took the money/coins and I am now left empty handed and "broke." I am appalled that they are even suggesting that this is "user error" when all they need to do is actually go into my account and look at the history!
    Zynga is robbing its players left and right...this is one player who is going to go out of her way to loudly complain and continue to do so until they begin to realize that this is not right and actually need to fix their problems!

• Ki
      14th of Jan, 2012

The game took my money. It was several times I tried to plant Zinfandel using the Use Bushels but it planted and went away. I spent many turbo units to plant four times and it just went away. I hope you submit this to the support people because I am writing all my friends that while this may be fun the game steals money from you. That is plain wrong. No mater how much I spend the continued planting of this crop has not allowed me to use the special time in witch to plant it.

• Ka
      12th of Mar, 2012

I have asked for a supervisor to write to me so I can speak directly with them, as well as a link for both a complaint and for a regulatory body - the first two i have asked for 13 times. Though 'player advocates' have responded to me, they have ignored my requests, except for once when I got 'they will tell you the same thing' and when I replied that was fine, i would like to hear it from them, they said 'please wait' (don't complain). I am still waiting, and have issues unresolved. I expect any business to give you the information for a regulatory body when requested. I thought this was law for them to do so.

Please help.