ZooScape.com / bad service
I tried this site hoping that it would be better than the other reviews I read on it. I am not impressed with their service or communication.
I did not receive my exact order because they were out and were no longer getting the product in. I know this because a note was handwritten on the Packing Slip.
The exact wording was:
Mullein Oil is no longer available. We've given you the last of our stock. Please call us for are placement or a refund for the balance.
<name not revealed>"
When I called and asked for the person who signed they were never in. Finally I did ask the person I was talking to for a refund for the balance. This did not happen so I tried again. This still has not happened.
I received an email from the company asking if I was satisfied and I replied no and explained why. They again emailed me this week and basically said they trusted I had a positive shopping experience and please leave a product review! Product fine company I would not ever do business again!
They have not yet refunded me and they added an additional transaction fee to the original purchase that was not agreed upon. I noticed it on my credit card charge.
I do not recommend this company to anyone.
More ZooScape.com Complaints & Reviews
- ZooScape.com - scam 
- ZooScape.com - cancellation fee scam 
- ZooScape.com - stay far away from this company
- Zooscape - order not shipped but charged 
- Zooscape - still no product - avoid this company 
- Zooscape - don't waste your money
- Zooscape - fraudulent sales
- ZooScape.com - scam, stay away: does not ship and no reply to your emails
- Zooscape - order paid for but not shipped
- Zooscape - products not received