Zetronix / Customer service

May 14, 2015
After receiving an alarm clock that didn't function properly, I attempted to call Tech support for some guidance only to get a voice mail box. Left message as instructed, no call back. A few days pass, call again, response from the Tech person regarding issue, "I don't know", send it back, we will ship replacement immediately. No replacement came, Called back few days later, same Tech person, "oh yeah" will ship today, 3 weeks gone by, no replacement, tried to call back, voice mail. Website contact for customer service/live chat is listed, but is non-existent. My return was delivered to them, not even a refund. You get the idea. It takes me a lot to slam someone's business since bad ratings can hurt a company, but Zetronix's customer service, or lack there of, is way off the mark. I am a prolific, on-line buyer, by the way. Never had a return/service go this bad. UPDATE TODAY: Finally got the same Tech person, AGAIN, on the phone for more lip service. I'll now wait another week for the exchange not to come.