Zbiddy.com / Fraud

I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers

Ba

Comments

• Te
      28th of Nov, 2011

They show no amount you will be charges until after they get your bank info. It appears you are getting the info entered as you are making a bid on an item...like EBAY!! Just a scam, no one answers the phone and no one answers chat or emails. It should be banned from society!

• Jk
    Zbiddy.com - Charging without notifying you
    Zbiddy.com
    California

I was trying to check Zbiddy out and sign up with any cost, there was nothing that said it would charge you till you already put you billing information in. I have been trying for hours to get a hold of someone and they will not answer the phone or talk using the online chat system.

• St

Zbiddy scam?

File complaints with the FTC at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx

29th of Nov, 2011

Hi i just expierenced the same thing, will you please keep me updated on how to reverse this! i called my bank nut they said that i would have 2 try and dispute it.

thanks, macy
    macyjwarren@yahoo.com

• Sk
      30th of Nov, 2011

Same thing for me.
    I did finally get a response on their chat line (after about an hour).
    First they offered to reduce the cost by half (down to $49.50).
    They finally said they would refund the entire $99 but it would take 5 - 10 business days.
    I have called my bank and they cancelled my bank card and have started the dispute process.
    What a waste of my time. Never again.

Scott
    skerlandson@gmail.com

• Ih
      2nd of Dec, 2011

I joined the site less than a month ago and tried logging in the next day and was told my acc didnt exist I quickly called them and they said my email address was incorrect so they would have to make me a whole new acc I refused and asked for a refund with no problem they told me it would take 5-7 business day which is standard so i said no problem 7 days passed and i called them and kept calling them and was told they fefunded, its not there problem its my banks problem to maybe the money was never taken out of my acc (but how do you refund money that was never taken out to begin with?) Since then I have been going back and forth with them and a so calledmanager named "Andrew" with no success I called my bank on the line with them to prove the money was never refunded they said they found the problem and will take care of it by calling me back still waiting for the call then when i call them I have to go through the whole detail again and again with the same end result its now my banks problem again. I reported them to the ftc now awaiting resolution!!!. FRAUDS AND SCAMMERS!!!

• El
      4th of Dec, 2011

i bought 45 bids and i won twice just waiting on my gift cards thats all love the site

• Of
      4th of Dec, 2011

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

• Bo
      9th of Dec, 2011

ZBiddy is a scam - no doubt. They guaranteed to refill all used bids if you dod not win any bid in the first 24 hours. When I claimed back almost 200 wasted bids, they found few requirements that never been discloused before . I am surprised how many naive people like me sign and participate in PAW.

• Gv
      12th of Dec, 2011

I signed up with zbiddy and was unaware of the $99 payment I was making I was told for bids. So close to Christmas I called the customer service line and they resolved this for me very quickly got my money back within 15 min and it was a full refund. So this site and their staff were very helpful and I plan to use them again in the future and will recommend them. Thankyou Zbiddy.

• Kr
      12th of Dec, 2011
    Zbiddy.com - Feel ripped off, don't intend to use
    Zbiddy.com
    zbiddy.com

$159 charge to sign up is obscured. Feel ripped off. Don't intend to use. Just wanted to look around.

• Ro
      19th of Dec, 2011

i like to bid on zbiddy coz zbiddy is best penny aution site.

• Nc
      20th of Dec, 2011

This under world enterprise operating in the name of z biddy is a potential treat to the lives of the Americans.They take advantage of desperate citizens searching for jobs.It is really bad for such actions to be prevailing in our society.Today an unsolicited message was sent to my box today informing me of a job opportunity of which i found interesting because of my desperateness.I latter on applied for this job and found that instead of sending me directly to the job site, they were telling me to complete surveys which did not even concern the job.I however filled a few hopping to finally see if my application was sent or not .Unfortunately for me, i provided my credit card information and only discovered that i was charged $99.i latter on tried writing back but to no avail.I am just a poor immigrant who has just come into the us and still looking for a job.If people could even take opportunities to exploit money from people like me, then in which country is one really living in where there is virtually no hopes of the future.

• Th
      22nd of Dec, 2011

PLEASE DON NOT USE this website unless your willing to buy $150 dollars worth of BIDS..which guarantee you NOTHING!!! You end up purchasing the amount of bids you can make which are only 200 bids and each PENNY BID you make, one point is taken away! It’s just like gambling!!! Which guarantees you NOTHING!!!You have been warned!

• Th
      22nd of Dec, 2011

@Stephen-----and how much time and money did you spend to win those items???????????? tell the truth!!

• Sh
      26th of Dec, 2011

That is exactly true they do give you choices but if you don't choose one they'll just bill your credit card the highest quote listed without your permission. Ask me how I know! I called to complain and spoke to a very nice man who assured me that this is not their practice, however it is. I have not tried to bid yet. I'm going to give just one shot and I'l let you know how it turns out.

• Wa
      28th of Dec, 2011

Z biddy what a scam! Looks like a good way for them to make your money theirs. They tell you all about it in the "Terms of Service". How many people actually read all of that? If I want to waste my money I can think of a whole lot better ways to do it than giving it to Z Rip Me OFF!

• Ca
      30th of Dec, 2011

I am so glad I did a scam search before I gave the the credit card info. These people who are writing into this site and saying that Zbiddy is great and that they have won a lot of things are OBVIOUSLY from Zbiddy trying to make everyone believe their lies. They are LIARS and SCAMMERS. Notice that Amazon and Ebay don't require you to give your credit card number when you join. I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that Zbiddy is a company in Nigeria. Why hasn't anyone prosecuted them for fraud? They are defrauding people!!!

• Zb
      22nd of Jan, 2012
    Zbiddy.com - charge my credit card 99.00
    www.biddy.cofl
    Kissimmee
    Florida

I try to log in in this ZBIDDY.COM just take a look and try to see th products but they chartge my credit card with out buying anything I don't even win any bid how come this happen.charging me $99.00 for nothing!

• Ge
      6th of Feb, 2012
    Zbiddy - Do not use this site to bid on anything
    Zbiddy
    zbiddy.com

I bid on something using a credit card and I did not enter a bid amount or even know what I bid on. No confirmation email or price paid was given. I flash screen appeared and vanished immediately.

I will contact my credit card company and file a complaint with the Illinois Attorneys General Office. Do not use this site to bid on anything, It's a scam.