Zazzle.com / black membership scam
Purchased a girl's "parrot design" t-shirt from www.birdorable.com. Purchase transaction is brokered through www.zazzle.com.
Bad enough that the shirt was over-priced at $25, when shipping was added in the complete transaction came out to $35.09 USD. Then exactly 31 days later I am billed again for a "Black Membership". Apparently, when you make your first purchase with them, they enroll you for a trial membership somewhere in the fine print. If you don't cancel the trial membership, they bill you for it 31 days later, which is what has happened in my case. What a scam. Now I am in for > $45 for a 10 year girls flimsy T-shirt.
More Zazzle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- Zazzle.com - failure to pay 
- Zazzle - enforcing policy to independant contractors 
- Zazzle - business cards/printing error
- Zazzle - crappy printing and worse customer service!
- Zazzle.com - this company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices 
- Zazzle - very disorganized and unprofessional company