Zarazara's customer support s carelessness led to ma loss of purchased clothes and money on 17/1/2017

Hi Team
Good Morning, Um sorry for bothering you but on 17/01/2017 I purchased clothes from Zara outlet in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon worth INR 6470 and they handed clothes in polythene bag which did not have hold option I mean it was something you can't hang it in ur hand, I told them it will fall down its not easy to carry as I hv my bike so gimme hanging bag but they refused then I carried bag By placing it on lap somehow while driving bike due to which it fell down from over bridge pool and I lost my purchased clothes and house keys placed in that bag and it was really annoying n grievance for me as I lost ma clothes due to this carelessness n foolishness of Zara outlet . pls find the details as per that bill -
TIN: [protected]
I do not know wats dis mentioned in bill -1479 S [protected]
Trans: 111157
CIN : U74900HR2009FTC043768
Bar code no - 6600147901072329111157
Now I need my money back pls make sure that they will not do this with any other cx, I am really pissed off with this incident because I wanted to gift those clothes to ma younger bro and I will escalate this case further on forum and social media if it will not be resolved . Please don't think me impertinent but Zara, s carelessness n behaviour has forced me to take this action .
Pls revert asap .