Zara / ridiculous!

New York, NY, United States

Very poor quality and service. I purchased some products online and went to the store to pick them up. And only then I was told that some items are out of stock and they will be delivered within two weeks. But there were same products available at the store. I told that I don't want to wait two more weeks and asked them to give me the same items from the store. But they said it was impossible. I was told that I am an online customer and they don't have the rights to do that. I still don't understand what they meant by that. That was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Well, I got some items and was told they will call me when the rest of my order arrives. But, I never received any calls or messages. Two weeks passed and I went to the store again! I asked where is the other half of my order and they told that I need to wait. I asked for how long. And they said „two weeks”. Well, that was not funny at all. Zara failed as a company since they can't provide normal customer service. Later I contacted zara to ask for reasons for this horrible situation, but they never replied. And yes, two months passed and i'm still waiting for my items to arrive.

Mi