Zales / not honoring lifetime diamond warranty

1 Joplin, MO, United States

Purchased a diamond ring guard with multiple diamonds and purchased lifetime diamond warranty. Came in every six months for cleaning and inspection while I shopped for new jewelry and often purchased something new. Told saleperson when purchased would unlikely be able to carry the loose leaf sheet of paper everytime and they said it wasn't needed. Gave them my phone number each time asked and they typed on their computer I assumed to log my visit. One of the tiny diamonds she said was missing at my May visit and said she couldn't find my number in computer to bring my paper next time but they would then send it off to be fixed. I brought the paper in a few weeks later and was denied assistance. Was told I could get an estimate and pay to have repaired and replaced and then they would reinstate my warranty because they didn't show my ring inspected officially in last year. I will never buy from there again. Lady asked man to come over who pointed out he and his wife inspect their rings it was just smart. I said I would have to bring my whole jewelry box and a filing cabinet as my husband buys me jewelry for every occassion and I can't wear it all nor bring it all to a mall over an hour away it wouldnt be safe and he said not to bring it in was not smart and he does it. Ya he works there.

M1