Zales Jewelery / worst customer service ever!

1 Tyson's Corner MallMcLean, VA, United States Review updated:

My fiancee lost his ring that we purchased from somewhere else so we decided to go to Zales (Tyson's Corner Mall, Virginia) to buy a new ring for him. His size is 9.5 so we had to make a special order for him. The sales associate told us that it will take up to 3 weeks and we agreed to pay and wait for the ring. He also said that he will call the manufacturer and make it a rush delivery so maybe we can receive it earlier. After 3 weeks, I called them and asked if they receive the ring, they told me that they are so busy at that moment and got my phone number to call me back with the information. I waited for 3 hours and I decided to call them back to "remind". The manager told me that she will call me back "shortly" because they are busy with other customers. After 24 hours, I call them again and asked for the ring again. They said that they are busy and I started getting frustrated and told them that "I am a customer too and I have been waiting for my ring for 3 weeks and for them to call me back"..He finally agreed to check the status of my ring and he said that he will call the manufacturer. Guess what? They could not find the ring! After 3 weeks of wasted time, I had nothing but the worst customer service experience. The way they treat, talk to the customers is very unprofessional and I heard the same experience from many many customers. I will never ever buy a single thing from Zales!!

Na

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Feb, 2008

They are the worst company ever. Don't call the customer service line, they will tell you they will call you back and never do.

I would rather talk to the ###s at microsoft. They don't speak english, but get the problem resolved.

• Je
      18th of Jan, 2009

It sadden me that the Zale Corporation do not investigate these kind of behavior of there Zale Employee. Just like when I was shopping at Zale Pentagon City mall, the Zale Store Manager in Pentagon City Mall is bragging how she found a loose diamond inside her store premises but yet claim the Zale Corporation do not owned it as they do not sale a loose diamond. How add is that and what is the add of finding a loose diamond inside your own store? Then the Zale Store Manager continue to brag how she keeps the loose diamond then she start talking how bad her Zale Employees specially the Pakistani how lazy he is? And the Filipino Zale Employee wanted her husband and her Afro-American Zale Employee beat another Zale Employee. Truly; who cares about there problem at work, I just want to shop. What kind of Zale Store Manager she is? All she talked about is how bad her Zale employees are? Then she continues telling us she going to fired two employee. This is bad business all she talked about is she is very unhappy with her Zale employee. I think she need help! All I want to do is choice the ring I want but continues to open her big mouth so I left.

• Je
      18th of Jan, 2009

The same thing what happened to me? I bought an engagement ring in Zale Pentagon City Mall, they loose my ring after sending it to resize the ring. The zale employee could not find it then they look all over the store still could not find it.
    Then after a day or two they find it; the Zale Store Manager was wearing it for the weekend and forgot to return it.
    Then by the time I pick it up the Zale Store Manager all she could say is that oh, I forgot to return it. How sad is that?