Zales Jewelery / worst customer service ever!
My fiancee lost his ring that we purchased from somewhere else so we decided to go to Zales (Tyson's Corner Mall, Virginia) to buy a new ring for him. His size is 9.5 so we had to make a special order for him. The sales associate told us that it will take up to 3 weeks and we agreed to pay and wait for the ring. He also said that he will call the manufacturer and make it a rush delivery so maybe we can receive it earlier. After 3 weeks, I called them and asked if they receive the ring, they told me that they are so busy at that moment and got my phone number to call me back with the information. I waited for 3 hours and I decided to call them back to "remind". The manager told me that she will call me back "shortly" because they are busy with other customers. After 24 hours, I call them again and asked for the ring again. They said that they are busy and I started getting frustrated and told them that "I am a customer too and I have been waiting for my ring for 3 weeks and for them to call me back"..He finally agreed to check the status of my ring and he said that he will call the manufacturer. Guess what? They could not find the ring! After 3 weeks of wasted time, I had nothing but the worst customer service experience. The way they treat, talk to the customers is very unprofessional and I heard the same experience from many many customers. I will never ever buy a single thing from Zales!!
More Zales Jewelery Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - 1.02 carat solitaire ring 
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - customer service.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - refund
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - unethical behaviour