Zales / commercial

Sullivan, IL, United States Review updated:

On December 16th 2016, at 9:46 pm on NBC st.Louis I watched an add for Zales engagement rings. One segment of the commercial featured a lesbian couple embracing each other in marriage. I understand sales, I understand corporate profit, and I understand that I have that same right to never purchase from zalez again. And I will do all i that I can to spread my discust with your commercial and ask for a boycott with my congregation and media reach. Target tried catering to the LGBT community and you reading this might not understand shareholder stock prices, but zales knows the crushing blow target took on their wrong decision. You now have made a similar decision.

Dec 16, 2016

Comments

• Kl
      Mar 04, 2017

It is really sad and unbelievable that you actually think less of Zales because they want to let the LGBT community know that they are welcome as customers.
    What would you say if the LGBT community said they thought less of Zales for marketing to the likes of you and your congregation because of their opinion of you?
    Who the hell do you think you are to fault these people for that? Actually, never mind, we all now know who you are. You are obviously a heartless, hateful, antisocial and self-righteous piece of ###.

• Ha
      May 02, 2017

Honestly can't take you seriously because your spelling and grammar is so repulsive.

• Kl
      Dec 28, 2017

You are obviously just looking for an excuse to ignore the point, which is even further evidence that you are indeed a heartless, hateful, antisocial and self-righteous piece of you know what. Good luck getting into your so-called heaven.