Zale Jewelers / Zales.com / 3 stacked rings
My husband purchased the rings for my 60th.turns out that he was advised that if they didn't fit, come back, we will resize.wasn't told about chrgs before purchase.rings .so he purchased the warranty since he was advised that to resize without the warranty purchase would be very expensive.
I feel the lack of info was just to get the sale.
I told the mgr that I felt this just wasn't right.
The manager didn't care.no money off on warranty, sorry about the jewelry taking so long, just absolutely nothing.
I will be taking them back to resize.my husand will never purchase another item from this store or never recommend them.
I am a small business owner, the customer is always right.
More Zale Jewelers / Zales.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - ring 
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - my wedding ring
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - untrustworthy
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - managers behavior in the store
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - online service/customer service