Zaful / damaged dress and top I never received

1 1201 Park AvenueEmeryville, CA, United States Review updated:

Horrible criminal company that does not allow you to speak to anyone. I received a very damaged dress and initially was told I had to send the dress back to China at my expense if I wanted reimbursement but that it would cost me so much I should just accept a 20% credit. This dress cost me $68.99. The top I ordered never arrived. I have an on-going dialogue with Zaful full of varying statements regarding how they will handle my situation. I have spent $96.00 for nothing and still no one will do a thing to remedy my situation. This company should be shut down.

Re
Jan 10, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Jan, 2016

I completely agree with this review. Everything I ordered was not as described on their website. After several customer service communications they finally agreed to issue a return authorization. However, their requirement was to return by regular US postal service and NOT by any expedited means stating it would cause a delay in customs. Additionally, a tracking number would be required so Zaful could track the return. After going through all the ridiculous hoops they put me through, I discovered at the post office that it is not possible to provide a tracking number when shipped by regular post and it would cost me more to return the items than they cost due to their required means of shipping. This is how they can appear to be accepting of returns but effectively they can say that they never received the item if you don't have a tracking number to confirm you actually shipped it. The post office also informed me that China merchants make these requirements because if a package is shipped by regular mail, they do not have to pay import tax but if shipped through expedited means, they do. It's also very suspect that one of my packages was delivered to me from California--not China--but was required to return to China. Do not order from this company!

• Ha
      31st of Jan, 2016

I am going through the same thing! The dress I ordered was defective, missing two ties that were needed to cinch in the waist. They are refusing to give me back my money and the last email says it must have been damaged in transit! Really? It came in a sealed bag. Right now they are saying they will refund only 50%. I want 100%. Frustrating at best. Terrible company and I hesitate to "Mail" back as somehow I doubt they will receive the dress.