Yves Rocherservices

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to file a compliant regarding the shopping experience I had with your store in Hong King - Diamond Hill Hollywood Plaza.

I made a purchase of skin care product sometime in Oct /Nov 2017. At the time, there was promotion offer of paying HK$ 150, and enjoy one time facial service worth of HK 450. I did pay for that, as I lived close by and it would be convenient for me to have the service when I needed urgently.

However, due to my busy work schedule, I rarely have the time to go and experience the facial, and the invoice of HK$150 started to faded.

Around mid 2018, I visited your store again and purchased the bathing oil, the beauty advisor advised me to key in the record into the system, and I no longer need to keep this fading invoice in my wallet. I am happy to take the option and pass the invoice to that beauty advisor to scan into the system.

This Oct, I went back to the store and tried to book the facial service, the same beauty advisor told me could not locate any record in your system? And it was too long ago, the facial service is no longer valid? And without the invoice, I am not able to redeem the service!

I was shocked and disappointed that I was told the invoice was faded and it is ok to discard as it has been taken care of in your system.
And I was never informed that there is expiry date for the facial service?

Shop manager Ms Wan tried to look into the case, and she informed me that no record was found. I requested to redeem HK150 of product and no more facial service.

Sadly, Ms Wan informed me that it was purchased in 2017, it expired and without the invoice, nothing can be done??

The services and follow up of the beauty advisor and shop manager was neither up to standard, nor professional. If I was not told the invoice can be discard, I would have kept it for the service. Why would I bother to discard as I have already keeping it for 6 months or so??

I used to trust Yves Rocher is a company of excellent services and quality products. However, after this poor shopping experience, I will not enjoy the Brand anymore.

Please reply to me via the following email.

Thanks.