Yourdesignerwear.com / Bad experience and total waste of money

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I recently ordered two kurtis - one a red resham embroidered top and another a pink paisley printed top from YourDesignerWear.com. I was shocked when the tops arrived, the red one was very badly tailored and looked very different from the picture - it has blue and green embroidery with sequins whereas the picture and description gave the impression of it having golden embroidery. I have been comparing the pics and the top and cannot get past my wonder as to how someone can deceptively photograph a dress as bad as this to actually make it look quite elegant. Also, though the pink top was supposed to be a party dress, it looked very cheap in person and more like a street dress. I would never wear the tops anywhere!

The site does not have any options to zoom the pics and view detailed patterns and the photography cleverly hides all the imperfections.

I tried submitting a review at the site, but they have an approval process and won't display any critical comments. Customers beware, don't order from this site if you don't want to lose your money!

Th

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011

Recently I have bought 2 salwar kameez with them and had a nice experience as those arrive on time with proper stitching. customer support is very quick I must say.