Youngexplorers.com / Bad service
I recently ordered an item from Young Explorers.com. They had told me it was on back order until the 4th of February. That was okay because my grandson’s birthday was the 10th of February and I thought that would still give them time to wrap it and mail it. When the gift hadn’t arrived, I checked to see why. I was told that it was now on back order until Aug.2009. I was not notified and they were rather insensitive to my dilemma. In fact, the supervisor told me to go to the store and buy a gift. I felt that was uncalled for and I wanted others who shop on line to be aware of their tactics.
More Youngexplorers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Young Explorers - Scam 
- Youngexplorers.com - Their customer service is extremely misleading, disappointing, and certainly not geared towards satisfying their customers
- Youngexplorers.com - Fraud 
- Young Explorers - Shopping Essentials Scam 
- Young Explorers - no customer service 
- Young Explorers - electronic light up capture the flag y181415
- Young Explorers - horrible customer service 
- Young Explorers - unauthorized credit card charges for service not received or wanted
- Young Explorers - failure to deliver at the date I requested
- Young Explorers - I really need help!