Yoplait Yogurt — yoplait yogurt
Your new commercial with the mom talking about how yogurt isn't cage-free Norweigen hemp oil is not going to win people over. The reason your sales are slumping and you had to find new advertising is because of your products. The public now understands that the amount of sugar in your yogurt is bad for adults and kids, as well as your sugar free stuff with fake sugar chemicals. I quit giving yoplait to my kids a long time ago when I found out you put gelatin in your yogurt. Vegetarians can't even eat it. And yes, we want products from companies that pay attention to cage-free, organic, cruelty-free, farm fresh and low sugar.
With the statements you make in your commercial you are actually making fun of the very people you are trying to get back as customers; the ones who don't buy your product anymore because its not healthy, or organic, cruelty-free or farm fresh, etc. You should change your product to win customers, and change with the times to offer better products, not talk down to customers or attempt to make fun of those who make different choices with their food than mainstream junk food.
More Yoplait Yogurt Complaints & Reviews
- Yoplait Yogurt - yogurt was green 
- Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt - peach pit 
- Dannon/Yoplait/Tilamook Etc - ingredient 
- Yoplait Yogurt : General Mills - new 25% less sugar red label 
- Yoplait - yogurt expired before expiration date
- Yoplait Yogurt - red raspberry yogurt cup/ peach yogurt cup
- Yoplait - big pot yogurt for kids
- Yoplait Yogurt - 8 pack
- Yoplait - yoplait original now more fruit
- Yoplait - commercial