Yodle — Internet advertising SEO ripoff
Just like others discovered Yodle was a complete ripoff. Excellent sales skills to suck you in, followed with inept marketing staff that was supposed to generate phone calls through web clicks in my local area. They did move my adwords ads to the top of the list in the cities I was targeting and soon discovered it was done by bidding $10.00 per click for $3.50 per click average on my own. No magic there as I could do the same by bidding less than half that. The sales pitch was with their volume sales discount through Google they could deliver clicks/calls for less than I was paying... Lots of emails back and forth resulted in nothing more than suggesting I give them more money and time to see it work...
No reply to my suggestion they credit me for a month to prove it works.
Got a note confirming my contract was completed and have filed it since they even managed to charge the card they had on file that had expired. That was refunded without contacting the credit card company.
More Yodle Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Yodle steals your money and runs 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel