Yes Loans / Deceptive administration fee

United Kingdom Review updated:
Yes Loans
www.yesloansuk.com

After applying for a loan and being unsuccessful i was told i would have a refund after my six months were up! guess what? still waiting like hundreds of other people by the looks of it! every time i call im on hold for over an our, thats if i ever get through! then only to be told i have to put it writing now that its a new thing! pathetic! oh and as for their emails, they arent working thats why i havent had a reply, but notice if you apply by email for a loan they ring you straight away! very unsatisfied customer!! now in the hands of my solicitor.

Comments

An
  25th of Oct, 2007
It's a shame you didn't listen when you asked for your refund over the phone. If you had (or had clean ears or a working understanding of basic English) then you would have heard the first time that you have to write for a refund. It's always been that way in ALL aspects of finance - Why should you in your illiteracy (the word is Hour - it has an "h" at the beginning) have it any differently to the rest of the world finance industry?

Oh, and by the way - Online applications are done through a SECURE WEBSITE, communication is done through EMAIL... If you don't even know how the internet works - 1) Throw away your computer as you have no use for it and 2) Stop commenting on things you clearly have no idea about.
Su
  29th of Mar, 2008
I suggest we all arrive at Yes Loans BUT IT IS A WEE BIT TO FAR FOR MOST OF US, or all send yet another request to them to arrive by Thursday / Friday 11th April. If we all sent these letters on the same day, wow would'nt they have a nightmare... LOL
Ro
  26th of Apr, 2008
I got my bloody bank statement through this morning and i saw that yes loans had took £50 out my account without my promission. this is against the law! i've just been on there web site and they are advertising for jobs (thats a bloody joke)

people apply for a loan cause most of the time they are in a run and they can't get out these ### have just made it worse.
i'm going to the press about this and watchdog...watch me i'll expose the lot of em.

Yes Loans Logo Yes Loans