[Resolved] Yes! Communities / management/harassment

My daughter and I have been subjected to an ongoing pattern of harrassment, I emailed corporate the only response I got was some guy trying to sell me a house.
I have contacted an attorney and will be again tomm I'm at the point of being ready to file suit
I have documentation and witnesses to back me up, she lies about inspections and has even lied about what she said someone else said about the house. I just want time to find some where to move cause she's threatening eviction based on her lies

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Dec 01, 2017

Anne,
    We understand that you are under eviction, due to having an aggressive dog that attacked another dog in the community. Animal control was involved in this situation and what occurred is documented with witnesses testimony. You were sent a letter regarding the need for immediate removal of the animal, but you neglected to do so and therefore the community is proceeding with eviction. We understand that your claims made are due to the eviction.

Am